Chapter 23

Angelina's pov

"When did you buy this mansion" I asked still gawking at the beautiful house in front of me.

"Just few days back" Kai said getting out of the car.

I got out as well. I was about to open back door to get Luna but Kai beat me up. He helped Luna out. As her feet touched the ground, she ran to the main door adoring the place.

Even Alice and Thomas got out off Thomas car which was parked behind us.

We have just arrived to New York. As the sun rise, Kai didn't waste a minute and let us come back to New York. I tried to deny but everyone shut me up. I didn't try to argue again. So here I am in front of Kai's new house.

Kai led us inside.

I was mesmerized with the inside beauty. I liked the colour of the walls and the theme. It was so beautiful. I didn't know Kai has good taste in selection of house.

"Wow" I breathed out looking around.

"That's what I thought when I saw this place. It's a shock right" Alice said coming beside me. I nod my head.

"I will show your room so you can freshen up. Come on" Kai said climbing the stairs. Luna followed him bouncing on each step. She looked happy.

Kai went at the end of the hallway and let inside a room.

The whole room speaks luxury

The whole room speaks luxury. I feel like, I don't belong here.

Luna jumped on bed laughing to herself. She likes it.

"I will help Char to unpack her bag" Alice said.

"No don't. I will not stay here for long, I will leave as soon as....." I was cut off by Kai.

"Whether you like it or not. If I have to kidnap you and make you stay here I will. You are got going anywhere" he said.

"I can't stay here. I don't want to burden you" I said.

"For Christ sake. Don't argue with me now. I am not in the mood. You are staying here that's it" he said looking deadly me. I looked away from him.

"Don't worry Kai. She will stay here and it's safe. I will speak with her. Now go show Luna her special room" Alice said. As she mentioned Luna special room, Kai's face softened and smiled softly looking at Luna.

"Come on babygirl, I have a surprise for you" he said.

"Really. What is it?" she asked running to him. He picked her up and went out saying something.

I sighed and sat on the bed.

"What is this special room" I asked. Alice smiled at me.

"You see yourself after freshening up but before that we have to talk" she said. She came beside me and sat criss cross on the bed facing me.