Chapter 38

Angelina's pov

After the beautiful day of Luna's birthday, we stayed in a hotel. The next day we all got ready for our flight back. But to my surprise, we didn't land in New York. Instead we landed somewhere.

In the plane everyone was speaking secretly not saying anything to me. I was suspicious about that but now I am clear that they did plan something without saying me anything. As the plane landed, I was instantly pushed into a car not even letting me to see around.

We arrived at a hotel which belongs to Kai. Without much delay Alice pulled me into a suite which Kai has booked. Immediately she pushed me into the bathroom to shower. As soon as I came out in a towel she pushed me on a chair starting my makeup.

Also she has seen my scars on my body. It was an accident that she had seen. Once I was changing in the bathroom when she came inside. I was in my bra and panties. She scolded me for not telling her before. She was upset for two days then she understood why I didn't want to tell her. Also she made me promise her not to hid anything from her.

"Why are you doing my makeup? Is there anything special today that I don't know" I asked. She just ignored me continued doing curls to my hair. I sighed and sat there like a doll. I don't know where is Luna or Kai.

"All done. Now for your outfit" she said walking to the bad where a bag was placed. She picked it up and came towards me.

"Now go and put this on" she said giving it to me. I got up and went back to the bathroom. Quickly I put on the clothes which were inside the bag. I looked at the mirror.

I liked it very much because it didn't show off my skin

I went out of the bathroom and Alice squeal.

"You look very cute. Kai really knows what to buy for you" she said.

"Kai bought this" I asked in surprise looking at my outfit.

"Yes. Also today is your official first date. Let's go now, the lover boy is on his toes to take you for the date" she said walking to the door. I blushed following behind her.

Soon we entered lobby where the guys and Luna were sitting on a couch. Luna was playing with Thomas as Kai was typing in his cellphone rapidly. We walked towards them. Alice sat beside Thomas gaining everyone attention as I stood few feet away from them. Immediately Kai looked at me and smiled. He stood up coming to towards and kissed my lips.

It was only for few seconds when he pulled away.

"You look so cute" he said looking at me. I blushed and looked at his outfit. He is wearing a v-neck white shirt with a black jacket and pants. He looked handsome in his outfit.

"Okay, it's time for you guys to go, we will look after Luna" Thomas said smiling at us.

"Bye mommy, bye daddy" she said waving her hand at us. We both said our goodbyes going out. We went towards the car waiting for us. The driver opened the door for us. Before I can get in, Kai stopped me.