Chapter 15

Angelina's pov

I ran away from him from my living room.

"I won't leave you"

I heard his voice along with his footsteps following behind me.

My whole face is a mess because of his slaps and my tears. My whole body is paining from the beatings. I ran to save my life.

I ran upstairs to my room. I was about to close it when he pushed it open with force making me fall on the ground. I hissed in pain and looked up to the monster who was smirking at me.

"I will get what I want today because it will be a practice for your future" he said coming towards me. I crawled back away from him.

"Please leave me. I am not in this" I cried. He kneeled down to my face and gripped my hair tightly making me scream in pain.

"How you can't be in this. You are all on this from the starting darling. Now be a good girl" he said and pulled me up by my hair. He pushed me on to the bed and hovered above me kissing my neck. I struggled under him crying.

"Please leave me" I shouted and slapped him in the face. He glared at me and took a pocket knife slicing my stomach making me scream in pain.

"How I love to hear this" he said pressing the knife more into my stomach. I cried in pain.

"Please leave me. Don't do this" I said lowly becoming weak. He started removing his clothes as I saw through my blur vision. I kept saying leave me and don't do this. He was about to remove my clothes when the door to my room opened. I kept hearing my name being called.

"Angelina"

"Angelina wake up"

"Angelina, it's just a dream"

I opened my eyes and looked at the Kai face who was hovering above me with worried face. His hands on my shoulder made me disgust.

I pushed his hands away and sat up moving away from him.

"Don't come near me" I said.

My mind was not ready to register that he is Kai not him.

But now he is just a man.

He looked hurt but he took a step to touch my hand. But I moved away from him.

"Don't touch me" I said pulling my legs to my chest rocking myself. I laid my head on my knees kept mumbling leave me. I heard footsteps leaving the room.

After few minutes, I heard footsteps coming into the room. I became more scared.

"Hey Char, it's me Alice"

I heard her voice. I looked up at her. She was looking at me worriedly. She came slowly towards me and touched my hand. I freed myself and hugged her as I cried. She rubbed my back saying sweet things calming me down.

I hate this. I hate my nightmares which is real.

Kai pov

I looked at the room door waiting for Alice to come out and say she is fine.

Luna is fast asleep beside me on the couch.

I didn't know I slept in Charlotte apartment. I was woken up by someone screaming and it was coming from Charlotte's room. I rushed inside and saw Charlotte screaming thrusting around in her bed. And Luna was crying beside her sitting up looking scared. I picked Luna in arms and bought her to the living room and placed her on the couch. I said her to be good till I speak with her mommy. She nod her head.