Chapter 17

Kai's pov

I looked at the two beautiful girls infront of me.

Charlotte was making a flower tiara for Luna as she looked at her mother interestingly. They both picked some flowers on the way to the house.

I asked the helpers of the house who looks after it to prepare something for lunch. As they did, both girls sat in the living room enjoying themselves. And I joined them.

I don't want to start with how beautiful Charlotte looks today. It's the first time I am seeing her in this outfit other than her hoodie and leggings. Just looking at her, I want to have my ways with her. And her short hair goes well with her dress making me stir something in my heart and also south. I so badly wanted to kiss her and I thought I got the right time. But Luna interrupted us.

I wanted to tell her that I bought this place especially for her as Angelina but I couldn't. I don't want to mess anything what we have now. I don't want her to avoid me anymore. I just couldn't tolerate it again. I have been through enough for these five years. I will not mess this up. I will not leave her again. And I will not leave Luna.

I silently took my cellphone and clicked their photos.

Charlotte finished the tiara and placed it on Luna's head. Luna giggled and stood up from the couch and twirled around laughing cutely. We both laughed at her.

She blushed and went back to her mom hugging her. Charlotte laughed making my heart skip a beat as she kissed Luna's head. Then she began to teach Luna how to make tiara. The whole time I just looked at them. My heart felt complete.

My cellphone vibrates in my hand. I looked at it and saw Thomas calling. I got up and left the girls who were busy with themselves. I am sure they don't know I left.

I picked the call as I closed the door walking out of the house.

"Yes, Thomas" I said.

"Why are not in your office. Where the hell are you" he said.

"I took a day off. And I am somewhere" I said.

"You know I can track you down in no time right. So I am asking you politely, where are you" he asked again.

"I came to the farmhouse" I said.

"Alone?" He asked with confusion in his voice.

"No with Charlotte and Luna" I said.

"Damn man. Already making move on her, wooing her. Then I am the only one left behind in making a move" he said. Last sentence bought attention to me.

"On who you want to make a move" I asked curiously.

"I didn't say about making a move on anyone. So you asked her out yet" he said trying to change the topic.

"Not yet. So why did you call me" I asked.

"Annie came to your office in search of you" he said. I rubbed my forehead with my thumb and forefinger.

"What did she want" I asked.

"Same old. You. It's good that you didn't come to work today. She looked beyond pissed" he said.

"I might have been ignoring her calls lately" I said. I am really getting annoyed at her now. Why can't she just give up.

"That explains. So when are you coming back" he asked.

"Maybe tomorrow, as it is Sunday. I yet have to say Charlotte about staying here tonight" I said.

"Alright. I will try to avoid Annie as she keeps asking about you as much I can. See you mate" he said hanging up the call.

I walked back in and found Luna placing a little messy flower tiara on Charlotte head.