Chapter 14

Angelina's pov

"Charlotte dear"

I heard Charlie voice. I came back from my thoughts and looked at him. He was frowning with concern look on his face.

"You have zoned out for third time in a row now. Are you okay dear" he asked. I gave him a small smile nodding my head.

"Nothing to worry Charlie. I am just thinking about life" I said.

"As you say. Complete the work and leave as early as possible dear" he said walking to his desk. I looked at Luna who was drawing something on a sheet completely immersed in it. I looked back at my work arranging the books.

Again my thoughts went back to Kai.

That kiss.

When he kissed me so roughly, I felt it. I felt that, he wanted to remove my thoughts thinking about it like he didn't want to believe himself. I just wanted him to leave me alone so I started speaking about rich.

And my stupidity is kissing him back. It felt like he held my power in him. I am sure I have never felt like that before. It didn't go as I planned. I was surprised he sent everyone out just to speak with me. He knows I am avoiding him so he came to my work place and I am still confused about how he knows where I work.

His hands on my waist, his soft lips and his tongue french kissing me keeps reminding in my mind. I can't even concentrate on my work.

Like now.

I shook my head and continued my work. After finishing, I packed Luna's things and said Charlie goodbye walking out.

We walked to our apartment. Luna was bouncing walking with me. She seems to be excited about something. We reached my apartment door when I heard footsteps. I turned and looked at the sound.

Kai was walking to us with a man trailing behind him carrying three bags.

"Kai" Luna shouted leaving my hand running to him.

My baby stealer.

I cursed him in my mind.

"Babygirl" he said picking her up in his arms kissing her forehead.

"Here are your toys babygirl" he said showing the bags. Luna clapped her hands excitedly kissing his cheeks.

"You are the best" she said.

"What's all this" I asked crossing my arms. Both of them looked at me.

"Luna's toys. Come and place them inside" Kai said going inside my already opened apartment like his. The man went in. I followed them.

The man placed the bags on the couch and left. I closed the door and went to them as Luna opened a box with barbie doll.

"When did you buy all this and why. Also I didn't invite you inside my apartment" I asked. Kai looked at me.

"First answer to your question, today morning we went to the mall and bought whatever she liked. Second, because I wanted too and that's my wish. And third, you are my friend and I can come anytime I want" he said shrugging his shoulder.

"Luna" I called her. She stopped playing with the doll and looked at me "What did I tell about getting toys from Kai" I asked crossing my arms infront of me.

"Mommy he said it's his gifts" she mumbled looking down at the floor. I hate scolding her. But I don't want her to receive anything from anyone. I was about to scold her when I was pulled by my hand.

I let out a yelp as I landed on Kai's lap. Because he pulled me to him.

"Now why are you scolding my babygirl" he said. I struggle to get out of his lap but he circled his arms around my waist stopping me. I glared at him.