Chapter 25

Angelina's pov

I didn't know one day, I will be lucky to be here.

Kia is working out in his personal gym in his house. And the sight is really good. I mean really really good. He is doing push-ups and I am drooling, sitting on one of the equipment seats. He looks so hot only in his training shorts. And here I am in my regular clothes with bed hair looking ugly every morning.

When I got up, Luna was not beside me and even Kai. It had became a routine now since few days back. He sleeps besides us when he comes back from his work. And I don't mind. I like when he is near me.

So I went out in search of them and found them in the gym. Luna was sitting on his back as she started counting as Kai started doing his push-ups. And I am feeling hot just seeing him shirtless.
Everytime he would move, his muscles would bulge out making me imagine dirty things in my head.

"....48, 49, 50. Yay" Luna said clapping her hands getting off him. He rolled on his back and pulled her in his arms making her giggle.

"You are sweaty Kai" she said trying to break from his hold.

"Oh really" Kai said started tickling her. She laughed more and escaped from him coming towards me. I hugged her from her tickle monster. She turned around and showed her tongue at him. He chuckled and got up from the place moving to the dumbbells.

He picked in each hand and started lifting them alternatively.

And we sat there seeing him do his workout. More like me oogling his body.

Just wow.

I moved my eyes from his body to his eyes and he caught me staring at him. He smirked and winked at me making me blush.

Jerk.

"I will leave" I announced going out of the gym with Luna.

I got Luna ready for the day. We don't do much. Since I have started living here and it has been five days that I did nothing. I felt so relaxed in these days. I asked Kai, can I work again. He told not to work for few days. I tried to argue back but he would some how shut me out.

I don't want to relay on him. Not for long.

And our bond increased in these days. He is so caring towards me and I feel guilty about it.

I still receive messages from my father, still threatening about Luna.

I know it's near for everything to end. And I feel guilty about it to Kai. I have to tell him about my past. And I will.

I let Luna into her playroom as I got ready. My ribs are perfectly fine now and I feel a lot better than ever.

I let my hair dry naturally going out of the room. I went to the playroom and got Luna out to have breakfast. As usual the the cook as prepared the breakfast. The maid helped Luna with her breakfast and I waited for Kai.

Seems like he is taking his time. I looked at the maid who was cleaning the mess Luna made.

"I will be right back. Till then can you look after her" I asked. She nod her head smiling at me.

I got up and went upstairs to Kai's room. I knocked at his door and waited for him reply, but I received nothing. So I turned the knob entering into the room.

This is the first time I have been in his room. It's much more bigger than mine and Luna's.

 It's much more bigger than mine and Luna's