Chapter 12

Angelina's pov

His soft lips started moving against mine as I felt a electric shock all over my body. I left the bag which I was holding and gripped on his shirt against his waist. He was still moving his lips softly against mine with closed eyes.

I don't know if I should push him away or embrace this situation. I thought to enjoy this feeling.

Closing my eyes, I started moving my lips against his trying to match him. He placed his one hand on my cheek and other pulled me towards him by my waist. We moved our lips softly savouring our moment.

I really don't know what I am doing.

He pulled me more onto to him gripping my neck and kissed me more deeply. And I just surrender to him kissing him back. I don't know for how long we stood there kissing each other until we lost our breath.

I pulled away breathing heavily with closed eyes. I feel his forehead against mine as he try to catch his own breath. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was bent to my level with closed eyes.

My heart is just stammering against my chest very loudly.

What is wrong with me!

I pulled away from him and he opened his eyes looking at me in surprise.

"I should go" I said taking the bag from the floor running away from him.

"Ang...... Charlotte" he said behind me. I opened the main door and ran out to the elevator. Thank God for opening it on right time. I pressed the buttons hurriedly as I saw Kai coming out of his penthouse. He started running to the elevator. He was few meters away from the elevator when it closed.

I leaned against the wall trying to think what just happened.

I touched my lips and thought about the kiss.

Why didn't I pull away from him at the first time. What have I done.

As soon as the elevator door opened, I ran towards the receptionist. Alice and Luna were just moving out.

"Did you finish your work" I asked Alice. She turned to me in surprise and looked at my clothes.

"What happened...." I cut her off.

"Did you finish your work" I said looking around.

"Yeah. Why" she said. I picked Luna in my arms and took Alice hand tugging her out.

"We are leaving" I said.

"But you still have time to leave your work. And what's the hurry" she said.

I didn't answer her and we reached the parking lot. She unlocked the car. I placed Luna in the backseat and kissed her head. She smiled at me making me smile back at her.

"Please drive home" I said to Alice sitting in the passenger seat. She did what I told. I ran my hands in my hair feeling embarassed, joy........ I don't know.

"Will you explain what happened. You just look like you hooked up with someone and ran away from him wearing his clothes" Alice said. I glared at her.

"Not now Alice. And surely not infront of Luna" I said. She nod her head driving home.

She parked the car at the apartment parking lot. I got out and took Luna in my arms.

"Mommy, I am sleepy" Luna mumbled rubbing her eyes.

"Yes baby, after having dinner we will sleep" I said. We walked to our apartment and went in to our respective one. Quickly I made something for dinner and fed Luna. After showering her, I made her sleep.