Chapter 30

Kai's pov

It's been almost a month.

A month without my Angelina.

All I could think about is how is she? Is she alright?

We did everything in our power to track her down. But there is nothing. I am completely lost. Thomas has been nonstop working on searching for her. But he is also lost. Everything is confidential.

There is no single clue about Ace Harrison or Peter or Angelina.

We have been searching Angelina everywhere. We contacted all the members we have known to find her.

But nothing.

I have gone crazy without her again.

I miss her so much.

But not much as Luna does.

Poor girl mumbles about her mother in her sleep. She misses her mommy more than anyone. Everyday she gets up asking whether her mom is back. My heart pains for my babygirl for mother's love. Nobody can beat Angelina to Luna.

I am trying my best to make her happy but her happiness lies in Angelina. And mine too.

"Daddy"

My thoughts were cut off by my babygirl.

I looked away from the window from the sun which is few hours away for sunset in my room to her voice. She ran towards me and hugged my legs looking up at me with her bright blue eyes.

"Are you ready to go to the park daddy" she asked smiling at me. I smiled back at her ruffling her hair.

"Yes babygirl. Go and put on your shoes, I will be right down" I said.

"Okay daddy" she said bouncing off outside my room.

Everytime I hear her say 'daddy', it brings immense happiness to my heart. It's still feels like the first day when she called me 'daddy' three weeks back.

Flashback

I picked sleepy Luna from her playroom to my room after her tiring day.

It's been a week since Angelina has been kidnapped. Luna is copping up for now. But I don't know when this will last.

I placed her on my bed and tucked her in the sheets.

"I love you mommy" she mumbled trying to open her eyes.

"Go back to sleep babygirl" I said caressing her head.

"I love you daddy" she whispered looking at me with her sleepy eyes.

I sat there frozen hearing her. I think I heard it wrong.

"What" I said.

"You said, Daddy is someone who plays with you, buys lots of gifts and toys, and takes care of you. And you do that to me. So you are my daddy" she said smiling at me.

I feel my eyes tear up hearing her. She thinks me as her daddy.

I feel my heart feels with happiness hearing her call me her daddy.

"Can I call you daddy" she asked holding my hand in hers and looking at me with so much hope in her eyes. I smiled at her nodding my head continuously.