Chapter 47

After one year

Angelina's pov

"Will you stop eating and speak to him" I said looking at Alice who is engrossed in eating her chips.

"Why should I?" she asked like it's not a problem. I sighed and peeked at the far end of the backseat where Kai and Thomas are sitting.

Thomas looks anxious and Kai looks irritated.

I looked at the front and found Luna sleeping on Fernando's lap as he looked at his cellphone with Josephine beside him reading a book.

We all are going to a vacation to Hawaii in Kai's private plane. But the only problem is Alice. She has been ignoring Thomas for unknown reason since we came to the airport. I am trying to talk her out for three hours now but it's of no use. She has been sulking watching series with eating continuosly.

"Can you please tell me what did he do to deserve your this treatment" I asked.

"He is the main problem" she said.

We heard footsteps coming from behind and Alice tensed up closing her eyes like she is asleep.

Thomas came and stood beside me looking at Alice.

"Is she asleep" he asked. I felt a kick in my leg so I nod my head saying yes.

"Did she tell anything why she is upset with me" he asked. I shook my head. He sighed in disappointment and left us alone. I felt bed for him.

Alice opened her eyes and peeked at the back. She sighed shoving chips in her mouth. I know she is also hurting herself and also him.

"Did something happened between you two" I asked again.

"I feel terrible doing this to him but I can't face him yet. I am afraid" she said as she starts tearing up.

"Oh dear. What are you afraid off" I asked rubbing her arms.

"Afraid of telling him the truth" she said.

"What truth?" I asked. She was about to reply when someone interrupted us.

"Angelina"

I looked up at Kai who was looking at me. He looked lost almost pouting.

"Come sit with me, she can sit with Thomas" he said. I almost smiled at his cuteness.

"She is not coming with you and I won't leave her. She lives in your house and be with you all the time. For once stop acting like clingy boyfriend and sit with your bestfriend. Let me enjoy my trip with my bestfriend" Alice answered linking her arms with mine glaring at him.

Kai gave me puppy eyes trying to make me agree with him but I gave him a small smile almost apologizing that I can't agree.

He glared at Alice and went back to his seat mumbling about handcuffing our hands before getting into the plane.

"So what truth" I asked again. She sighed in disappointment biting her lips.

"Nothing" she said looking out of the window.

Surely she is hiding something.

One year has been amazing to me. Kai had become one of those clingy boyfriend. We have become inseperable. And our Luna is six years now. She is growing up so fast. She is smart for her age and troubler maker since Thomas has been teaching her some pranks.

Kai's work is going on smoothly and again bagged the title of billionaire of the year but ruling out the bachelor because the paparazzi caught us once when we went together to Luna's school to drop her off. It was like a strom hitting on us. For few weeks it was difficult to go around. The reporters would always follow us around. Eventually it died down after few weeks.