Chapter 13

Kai's pov

I walked into the daycare and greeted Claire, the caretaker of this place.

"Hey Claire" I said.

"Hey Kai. Here to meet Luna" she asked. I nod my head smiling at her.

"Yeah. Also can I take her out today, I would like to spend some time with her" I said.

"I don't know about that dear. You should ask the parent first before someone picks the kid" she said.

"I know. I am just asking for sometime. Also here is my ID. You can call the cops if I don't come back in time" I said pulling out my ID.

"Dear I trust you. The way you treat the kid is enough to judge a person. Now go and take Luna. She must be waiting for you" Claire said. I nod my head walking inside.

"Kai" I heard her sweet voice as soon as I entered the room. She came running to me and I picked her up in my arms. She is the only kid who comes early here. Others join after an hour or two. I learnt this from Claire.

"Good morning baby girl" I said walking out of the room. Claire waved at Luna, and she waved back.

"Are we going somewhere" she asked as I sat in the backseat of my car while my driver opened it.

"Yes babygirl. I am going to buy you toys" I said. She clapped her hands in excitement but stopped suddenly frowning.

"What happened babygirl" I asked as the car started moving.

"Mommy doesn't like you giving toys to me. She scolded me taking from you" she said. I frowned at that.

That little Charlotte.

That was about a week ago. I surprised Luna with a big teddy bear. I like spending some time with Luna before going to work. So that I could work late in the office.

"I will scold your mommy if she scolds you. Okay babygirl" I said smiling at her. She giggled nodding her head.

Looks like I should pay 'stay away from Kai' Charlotte a special visit before going to work.

We came to the mall. And I booked the whole mall for few hours so that I don't want the paparazzi following me around. I took Luna to the toys section and bought everything she pointed. I ordered the manager to pack them and send the toys to her home at night when she returns.

After three hours we were back in car driving back to the daycare. I bought some snacks and milkshake from Starbucks to Luna.

"Kai, who is daddy" Luna's questions surprised me.

"Why babygirl" I asked.

"My friends always says, daddy is their hero and he buys them everything for them. Who is daddy" she asked with curiosity in her blue innocent eyes. I picked her up and placed her on my lap and moved her hair away from her face.

"Daddy is someone who plays with you and take care of you. He doesn't let anything happen you and buys lots and lots of gifts and toys. And he treats her like a princess" I said smiling at her.

"Where is my daddy" she asked. I went stiff in the seat as her question caught me off guard.

"I am a bad girl, so he left right" she asked as her lips wobbled. I came back from the shock and shook my head at her.

"Who said you are a bad girl? You are the most beautiful, obedient and good girl. Don't think like that" I said wiping her tears.

The car stopped at the daycare. I dropped Luna inside and came back inside my car.