Chapter 29

Kai's pov

I woke up hearing beeping sound.

I opened my eyes and saw white ceiling. I turned my head and saw some machines. Lifting my hand, I found IV drip attached to my hand.

I lifted my body to sit up groaning in pain. I sat up leaning against the headboard looking around. I was in a hospital room. I looked down at my body. My whole body was bruised.

Suddenly the door to the hospital room opened. Thomas entered looking sad. He looked up at me and his face turned from sad to relief.

"You are awake" he said coming beside me. I nod my head. I feel something wrap around my head. I lifted my hand up and touched the material. It was the bandage.

I try to recall what happened that I landed in the hospital.

I remember taking Angelina to date. Then we started driving in the car. I stopped at the flower because she was gazing at the every shop which was passing by. And after that.......

I looked at Thomas in wide eyes. He was observing me.

"Angelina. Where is she?" I asked. He sighed and sat at the chair beside the bed.

"They took her" he said. My shoulder slumped hearing that.

Again I let her down. I was the fucking problem in her life.

"As soon as you guys left your property. They attacked our security and followed you guys with the same car as yours. They planned everything" he said.

"How did you find me" I asked rubbing my face with my free hand.

"A guard was stable enough to call me. As soon as I recieved the message. I ran out to find you. You were pretty badly beaten up alone in the streets. What happened" he asked.

"The people who are after Angelina is none other than her father" hearing me Thomas eyes widened "I will tell you what happened. Firstly any update about Angelina? And what is the time now" I asked looking at the bright light coming from the window.

"It's nine in the morning. You were out for more than twelve hours. And as far as Angelina. There is nothing" he said making me look at him. He was looking down in deep thoughts.

"I couldn't find anything about what happened. Not even the cameras. Everything was erased when I started searching for her. No car number, nothing. I don't know what to do" he said. He looked frustrated that he didn't find anything.

"After all they are Mafia" I said clenching my fist in anger.

"What?" Thomas asked at me in wide eyes.

"Where is Luna? Is she alright" I asked.

"Yeah she is fine. She is with Alice in your home. Now what do you mean Mafia" he asked.

I started explained everything to him.

If I have to find Angelina. I have to tell him everything, so he can find her.

After saying everything, he sat there in shock digesting the story I said.

"It was all fucking because of me. They kept a eye on us because he knew I was trying to find her. I am a destroyer. Angelina was leading her life peacefully somehow and I ruined it. I made it easy for her fucking father to find her and helped her to destroy her life even more. I am such a home wrecker" I shouted angry with myself.

"Kai calm down" Thomas said.

I leaned my head back closing my eyes. Immediately Angelina smiling face appear infront of me.