moved out

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊.

✧・゚•̩̩͙ *✧・゚:·̩̩̥͙

three months later

"do we have to go?" tommy complained, slouching back on the sofa as he watched techno pull on his shoes, "i was really excited to see my therapist today."

"yes, we have to go," phil replied, sending a quick text to wilbur saying they're almost ready, "an engagement is a big deal, and they're like family to us."

tommy groaned, dragging himself off the sofa to find his trainers and muttering quietly, "suppose so."

they made their way out to the car to see wilbur already standing there, leaning against the bonnet.

he looked up at the sound of his brother's squabbling, smiling as the three made their way over.

"shot-gun sitting in the front."

"no way," wilbur dismissed quickly, glaring at the pinkette, "i'm the oldest."

"can't you sit in the back with me?" tommy asked the brunette, "i have loads i wanna tell you."

"fine," wilbur agreed reluctantly, "i suppose tech can sit in the front just this once."

they all climbed into the car, the youngest of the family turning to wilbur excitedly before the car even started.

"this week has been so great," he chirped, eliciting a proud smile from the brunette.

"oh yeah? how so?"

"well i've been sleeping okay," tommy started, seeming to think back on the week, "there was obviously a few rough nights but not bad overall." he explained, "plus i haven't had a single urge this week and i've just been like..." the blonde trailed off, searching for the words before settling with a simple, "happier."

"that's so good toms, i'm really happy for you," wilbur replied, playfully hitting the younger's arm.

techno turned around in his seat, leaning slightly to the side so he could see wilbur, "and he's had nearly two whole meals every day," he added- and although his voice was monotonous you could tell he was proud.

wilbur turned to tommy with an impressed expression to see the blond nodding excitedly.

"and," phil started, making brief eye contact with wilbur in the front mirror before refocussing on the road, "he's started going on runs like charlie suggested."

"oh yeah!" tommy exclaimed as if he'd forgotten, "i went on one this morning while the sun was rising, it was so pog."

"wow, that all sounds amazing toms," wilbur grinned, "i'm genuinely so proud of you."