self inflicted torture

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊.

✧・゚•̩̩͙ *✧・゚:·̩̩̥͙

dream had slept around george's for the last two nights.

it was actually a lot of fun and they had gotten a lot closer over the past few days.

the blond had meant to go home yesterday, but they both fell asleep on the couch and by the time he woke up it was already sunday morning.

"george," dream started, voice raspy from just waking up, "someone's at your door," he told the brunette, shaking him awake.

george groaned, dragging himself off of the sofa and to the door, pulling it open haphazardly.

"george."

"oh, hi sapnap," the brunette greeted sleepily, briefly looking back to see dream sitting up on the couch, scrolling on his phone.

"have you seen dream?" the younger boy asked, voice laced with worry.

"yeah, he slept round," george replied casually with a shrug.

"two nights in a row?" sapnap questioned, partially out of interest, partially to make sure the blond had been safe.

"he did, yeah, yesterday was accidental though," he explained.

"do you know when he's coming back?" the ravenette questioned, chewing on his bottom lip.

"i think he was gonna come back this morning," george replied, looking back to the blond, "dream, sap's here."

dream looked up from his spot on the couch, "oh. right," he started, getting up and grabbing his hoodie- he was currently wearing one of george's oversized ones- "that's probably my cue to leave."

he walked to the door, avoiding eye contact with the ravenette and hugging george, "thanks for having me."

"no problem," the brunette hugged back, "i'll see you both soon."

the walk from george's apartment to their own took no more than ten seconds, but the tense silence made it feel like an eternity.

as soon as their front door shut, sapnap spoke.

"why weren't you answering any of my messages?" he asked protectively.

"left my phone here," dream answered simply, dropping down onto the sofa.

"well why'd you leave?" the ravenette questioned, crossing his arms.

"i don't know sapnap," the blond answered sarcastically, making eye contact with the younger, "maybe because i felt weird listening to you have a one-night stand with our neighbour," he answered, maybe a little too aggressive.

sapnap's hands dropped to his side, "you weren't supposed to hear that," he muttered awkwardly.

"i don't care about hearing it," dream replied honestly, "you have the freedom to do what you want, but why karl man?" he exclaimed, leaning back on the sofa, "that's gonna make stuff so awkward."