his life is good

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊.

✧・゚•̩̩͙ *✧・゚:·̩̩̥͙

tommy is relieved that it's the weekend.

firstly, no school, which is obviously very pog. school sucks.

secondly, the weekend meant he could ghost his friends.

he loved tubbo and ranboo, but it got exhausting for him to hang out with them every day. and when he's at school with them it's impossible to avoid their invitations to meet up. 

again, he loves them. but staying in bed and staring at the wall was just a nice break from everything.

however, he couldn't lay in peaceful serenity forever...

"toms," phil started, opening the door, "come out for breakfast," he smiled warmly, switching on the blonde's light and heading out again, leaving the door open.

he loved his dad too, but sometimes he can be the most irritating person ever.

dragging himself out of bed, tommy pulled his door shut, flipping the light back off, and dropping back into bed, welcomed by the warmth of his blankets.

he decided to just go back to sleep and skip breakfast.

he didn't have an eating disorder or anything- it's not like he's scared to eat. he would just rather sleep and... not eat.

"there you go son," phil smiled warmly, putting a plate of food in front of the pinkette.

"thanks, dad," he groaned, stretching his back and wincing at how loud his bones clicked.

"that doesn't sound great," his dad pointed out, sitting down opposite him, "is that from the binder?" he questioned, concerned.

"i think so," techno answered honestly, "i accidentally slept in it last night," he admitted.

phil raised a scolding eyebrow, putting his fork down.

"go take it off please," he spoke sternly.

"but dad i-"

"no buts," he spoke sternly, "i won't argue with you tech, we agreed you can have it as long as you don't misuse it," the blond reminded, "and sleeping in it is misusing."

techno groaned, knowing there was no room for argument, and left to his room, taking it off and replacing his t-shirt with an oversized hoodie.

he finishes his breakfast, the conversation with his dad much more light-hearted now.

while putting his plate for washing up he saw punz out the front, smoking on the bench across the road.

the bench isn't meant to be there, and no one knows exactly how it arrived in the first place- it was clearly stolen from the nicer area of town but they've never asked for it back.