dates, kids, urges, and whiskey.

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊.

✧・゚•̩̩͙ *✧・゚:·̩̩̥͙

"do you think it's cliché?" the brunette asked with a wide grin, one that hasn't left his face in hours.

"what?" sapnap replied, squeezing the other's hand.

"going on a walk in the woods for your six months?" he elaborated, stepping over a fallen log.

"maybe," the ravenette replied honestly, "not as cliché as going out for dinner."

"we're doing that too," karl reminded with a playful eye roll and a laugh.

"true, but who cares if it's cliché, if everyone's doing it there must be something nice and romantic about it."

"maybe," karl agreed, "or it's just a good way to get yourself laid."

sapnap shook his head, laughing at the brunette, "well we can test that theory tonight," he smirked playfully, earning a light-hearted slap on the arm from the other.

"have you told dream you'll be staying round mind?" karl questioned after a few minutes of peaceful silence.

"i told him i'll be home late because i have a work thing," he admitted, chewing his bottom lip.

"sap love you really need to tell him," the older boy spoke gently, running his thumb along the back of the ravenette's hand.

"i know," he replied with a weak sigh, "i will soon."

dream had been excited to go home and do nothing after work but his plan went out the window after receiving a message on his way out of the café.

'sorry to bother you dre :( i don't suppose you're around atm??'

he didn't bother replying, making his way straight up to the brunette's apartment without question.

"oh hi dream," the older boy greeted tiredly, stepping aside so the blond could enter, "i didn't think you'd seen my message."

"i just finished a shift at the café so i thought i'd come straight up," he smiled kindly.

"i'm really sorry for messa-"

"don't apologise wil," dream cut off the other, placing a kind hand on his shoulder, "you know i'm always happy to help, it's no problem."

the other audibly sighed, looking back at his messy living room.

"i just," he started, looking back to dream with tear-filled eyes, "i'm really overwhelmed."

dream frowned, pulling the brunette into a hug, "is your dad not around?" he asked, rubbing shapes onto the other's back.

"he is but i didn't want him to worry," he whispered, a few tears spilling, "i was going to ask bad but he's usually sleeping around now."