lifesaver

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊.

✧・゚•̩̩͙ *✧・゚:·̩̩̥͙

"are you going somewhere?"

punz turned around quickly, looking at the redhead in his bed.

"uh, yeah," he started, pulling on a shirt, "i've got to go to work."

"oh, right," she replied, getting out of the bed.

punz turned around while she got dressed.

sure, he might've fucked the shit out of her last night, but now it's morning and he can't even remember her name- it would be wrong to look.

"have you got a shirt i could burrow?" the stranger asked, "there's uh... stuff on mine."

"yeah of course," punz started, opening up a drawer to choose a shirt he didn't like.

he didn't plan on talking to this girl again, so it wasn't like he'd have a chance to get it back.

"here," he turned around, handing her the top with a kind smile.

"you're hotter than i remember," the redhead chirped.

was that supposed to be a compliment?

"we should do this again sometime," she smiled, following him out of the bedroom.

"yeah, sure," he lied, opening up the door, "i'll text you."

she flashed him a flirty grin as she left.

he didn't even have her number.

he didn't have time for a shower, deciding to just quickly tie his hair up and head straight down to the shop.

after about thirty minutes the shop door opened, and punz had to refrain from groaning when the tall blond walked in.

it's not that he didn't like tommy, he was an alright kid, he was just so loud- too loud to be in the shop this early in the morning.

surprisingly, the teen stayed pleasantly silent, wordlessly making his way around the shop.

he came up to the counter with some gum and a three-pack of razors.

punz scanned the gum's barcode before holding the razors up to the younger boy, "you know these are woman's right?" he asked, making sure tommy had picked up the right thing.

"oh, are they?" he replied, taking them off the older, "right, i'll go and uh...change them."

punz watched as the other walked across the shop, carefully reading the packaging before returning with men's razors.

punz scanned them, putting them in the bag with the gum.

"anything else?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.