clean / charlie

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊.

✧・゚•̩̩͙ *✧・゚:·̩̩̥͙

"you shouldn't have to keep doing this for me," punz pointed out groggily as he pushed around the food on his plate.

"i don't mind," bad dismissed honestly, "you're my best friend and i'll do it every day for the rest of my life if it's what it takes for you to be oka-"

"stop it," punz interrupted, trying to blink away his tears, "you're gonna make me cry."

bad pouted at his friend, "i'm serious though."

"i know you are," punz replied, dropping his fork (he gave up on the food long ago), "but you shouldn't be, i hate doing this to you."

"but it isn't your fault, it's hard to stop."

punz nodded in agreement, bottom lip unintentionally slipping between his teeth as he got lost in thought.

"biting." bad scolded, the blond stopping immediately.

he looked up at the older boy- and bad didn't miss the unfamiliar glint in his eyes.

"come with me," punz spoke, abruptly getting up.

bad wordlessly followed the blond to his apartment- not before locking his own, obviously.

it hurt the brunette to see punz make a beeline to his alcohol cabinet- he had seen the blond intoxicated a lot, but never once had he been forced to actually watch the process.

he supposed that was the unfamiliar glint...

punz silently inspected the bottles before pulling out a large bottle of whiskey.

bad wished he didn't have to watch this.

the blond turned to his friend with a smile, though his eyes were cloudy, as he popped off the cap and turned back away, open bottle in hand.

the older boy nearly choked on his tongue.

he watched wordlessly as punz tipped the bottle, watching intensely as its contents poured out into his sink.

bad spluttered out some shocked noises, "w-what are you doing?"

"i'm stopping," punz replied simply, discarding the empty bottle on the counter before grabbing another, "are you just going to stand and watch, or do you want to help?" he asked, tipping the next bottle.

he knew the blond would regret this- but he certainly was not about to argue with the motion.

together, the pair poured out all the alcohol, bottle by bottle, until there was none left- talking absentmindedly as they did so.

"one done, one to go," punz chirped as bad followed him into the lounge area.

"one wha-" bad started to question before watching punz lift the couch cushion.