giggle

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊.

✧・゚•̩̩͙ *✧・゚:·̩̩̥͙

it's friday, and dream finds himself at george's for another date night.

it had sort of become their 'thing', and dream couldn't remember how many they'd done now.

he also couldn't remember how the fuck they ended up playing twister.

"left foot red," dream announced, knowing full well george couldn't see the actual result on the board.

"no way," george gasped, looking at the mat they were both hovering over, "dream, there is literally no way!"

"i'm sorry george," he smirked, looking over at the brunette, "but the magical wheel has spoken."

george rolled his eyes, attempting to step over the taller boy but eventually failing, kicking dream's arm out from underneath him and causing them both to collapse onto the mat.

the sound of dream's wheezing echoed through the apartment.

george lay wordlessly, glaring up at the ceiling with his arms crossed in a sulk.

"oh my god!" the blond exclaimed between laughs, arms clutching onto his stomach "you literally suck."

"shut up," the older boy grunted, tilting his head to face dream, "i couldn't even see one of the colours, you have an advantage."

"that's a shit excuse," dream retorted, returning the eye contact with a smug look, "i literally specified clearly every time it landed on yellow or green."

"okay fine, but your limbs are longer! you can reach further than i can," he complained, rolling over on the floor until he hit against the blonde's body.

"well it's not my fault you stopped growing at thirteen," he joked, snaking his arm under the brunette and pulling him tighter against his side.

"you're so stupid," george muttered, shifting ever so slightly so his head was resting on dream's chest.

"yeah but you love it," he replied, bringing a hand up to play with the brunette's hair.

george didn't bother responding, simply relaxing into the touch.

a few minutes passes and dream looked down to see george smiling contently.

"this feels awfully domestic of us georgie," he chuckled, watching as george's face scrunched up in disgust.

the brit sat up a bit, light-heartedly slapping the taller boy's chest, "way to ruin the moment, nimrod," he scolded playfully, fulling pushing himself up to straddle the other, "is this less domestic now?"

dream stared up at the brunette with a mischievous smirk before pulling him down into a kiss.

whilst still in the kiss, dream sat up, george falling down to be sat on the other's thighs.

dream wrapped his arms under the other, attempting to stand up with the brunette in his arms- all with their lips pressed together.

after he finally managed to make his way to his feet he stumbled back a few steps, george's legs instinctively wrapping around his waist to save himself from being dropped.

dream stabilised his footing just as george broke the kiss with a laugh, "fucking hell, you nearly killed me!" he exclaimed.

the blond boy chuckled in response as he gently lowered the brunette to his feet, not letting go of his hold on his waist.

they stayed like that for a few long moments, wrapped up in each other's arms as they exchanged soft giggles.

george looked up at dream with a shy smile, biting his lip as he thought.

"what's in that little mind of yours?" the taller boy asked.

"will you be my boyfriend?"

dream abruptly pulled away from the hug, "uhm, what the fuck? no," he spat, crossing his arms over his chest angrily, "i'm the dom, i'm supposed to ask," he complained.

"okay, sure you are, kitten," the brit responded casually, desperately trying to refrain from breaking into another fit of laughter.

"shut up," dream replied, playfully rolling his eyes, "will you be my boyfriend?"

george pretended to think for a moment, scratching his chin and humming before responding, "meh, i guess so," with a shrug.

dream punched the air in celebration, pulling the brunette back towards him for another sweet kiss.

this one was significantly shorter than the last, dream pulling away and excitedly rolling on his heels, "i'm really sorry, but can i go tell sapnap?"

george frowned dramatically, "leaving so soon, lover boy?"

"i could never leave you sugar-plum-fairy," he joked, "come back to mine with me."

"noooo," george complained, throwing his head back, "i don't wanna walk!"

dream decided to do what any normal person would- throw the smaller boy over his shoulder and carry him down the hall to his and sapnap's apartment.

the ravenette looked up from his spot on the sofa as the boys entered the room, laughing at george's grumpy pout from being carried around.

"sapnap, look!" dream started excitedly, putting george down with a proud smile.

"wowww, it's georg-" the younger boy clapped slowly.

"no, no," dream interrupted sarcastically, grinning uncontrollably, "this isn't just george," he elaborated, "this is dream's boyfriend, george."

"yoooo," sapnap got up from the couch, pulling his best friend into a hug, "i'm so proud of you."

✧・゚•̩̩͙ *✧・゚:·̩̩̥͙

the world giggle is so funny and for what?

also, i got this game where you organise stuff into a fridge and it's really distracting me from writing.

hypothetically, imagine i said there was one more chapter left... what would you say?

i love you!!!!!!

-kit