childish and trivial

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊.

✧・゚•̩̩͙ *✧・゚:·̩̩̥͙

"gimme kiss," sapnap muttered, pouting out his lips.

"ew, no thanks," karl retorted from where he was stood, throwing a hoodie over the younger's face, "not with your stinky morning breath."

the ravenette groaned, rolling over and pressing his face into the pillows, "but i don't wanna get up," he wined, voice muffled.

the bed dipped beside sapnap, causing the shorter boy to twist his head to the side.

karl reached out from beside the ravenette, brushing his fingers through his hair with a gentle smile.

"you're so cute in the mornings," the older boy whispered delicately, admiring his boyfriend.

sapnap couldn't help his bashful expression, "cute enough for a kiss?" he asked hopefully, looking up at the other through his lashes.

karl playfully rolled his eyes, leaning down awkwardly to give the ravenette a quick peck.

sapnap chased the older boy's lips when he pulled away.

the brunette got off his bed, heading back over to the wardrobe to get dressed.

"you know," sapnap started, pausing to stretch, "i think morning kisses from you may just be the greatest thing in the world."

"well," the brunette responded, pulling on a hoodie, "soon you'll be having them every day," he assured the younger boy, lips upturned sweetly.

"soon feels too far," the ravenette complained with an exaggerated pout.

"have you spoken to dream about it?" karl asked, going back to sit beside the younger boy.

"not yet," he answered, lifting his head onto the other's lap, "i promise i will soon."

"you don't need to promise anything," the brunette replied, mindlessly playing with his boyfriend's hair, "if you don't think he's ready then don't leave him, i'm happy to wait however long he needs."

"i know you are," sapnap responded, taking a long pause "you're perfect," he muttered, earning a giggle from the brunette.

silence fell over the pair for a few minutes.

"karl baby?" sapnap started, shifting his head slightly.

"yeah?"

"if you keep scratching my head like that i'm going to fall asleep again," the ravenette muttered with a tired voice.

"that's okay love," the taller boy whispered comfortingly, "you can sleep."

"i can't believe you slept in again," tubbo laughed, hitting the blonde's arm, "that's like the third time this week."

"it's my dad's fault, he keeps coming into work early and not waking me up," the taller boy complained, poking at the food on his tray.