non-verbal

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊.

✧・゚•̩̩͙ *✧・゚:·̩̩̥͙

bad didn't mind doing night shifts.

it was worth it to be given the opportunity to help people.

plus, he knew what he was signing up for becoming a nurse- night shifts were a given.

it also meant that he could be the first one to the café each morning, always managing to get one of the freshly baked muffins.

usually, he would get two so he could drop by punz' shop and give him one. though it seems that wouldn't be necessary today.

bad parked up across the road from the apartments, about to cross over before stopping when he saw a certain blond laying on the bench.

he made his way over, expecting to see the younger boy with a beer bottle or a blunt.

he had not expected him to be asleep.

he looked between punz and the apartment building...

had he slept out here??

he shook the taller boy awake gently, watching as he blinked open bloodshot eyes.

"oh, hi bad," he muttered, rubbing his hand down his face.

he was clearly high.

or drunk.

or both...

probably both.

"did you sleep out here?" the brunette asked, concerned, watching as the other slowly shifted to sit up.

"uhm," the younger started, looking around for a moment, "i'm not sure."

bad sighed- quiet enough so that the intoxicated man wouldn't hear- and reached out a hand to the blond, "let's get you home."

he walked punz up to his room, standing there and watching the blond shift through his pockets, "i think i've lost my key," he muttered, groaning.

"that's fine," bad reassured, "i can get you a new one by tonight, how about you just come back to mine for a bit?" he offered, smiling kindly at the younger.

punz nodded, glaring at his door with a vengeance as he followed bad up the stairs.

"would you like something to eat?" the brunette asked, kicking off his shoes.

"no thanks," the blond replied with a dazed smile, "i think i'm about to faint though."

"okay come on, you can sleep in my bed," bad ushered quickly, pushing the boy to his room, "try not to be sick directly on the mattress," he requested, tucking the blond under the covers.