two bottles to s h a r e

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊.

✧・゚•̩̩͙ *✧・゚:·̩̩̥͙

the younger boy trudged out of his room, rubbing the sleep from his eyes with a yawn.

"you're awake," the blonde chirped from the sofa, offering sapnap a smile.

"indeed," the ravenette mumbled sleepily, making his way towards the kitchen.

dream got up, following the other, "i'm sorry we didn't get to talk yesterday," he apologised, watching as sapnap prepared himself a coffee, "i got back late and you were already asleep so i didn't wanna wake you," he explained.

"oh no, it's fine, don't stress it."

"so what was it you wanted to talk about?" the blond asked, raising a confused eyebrow when the other turned to face him with a concerned expression.

"i understand if this upsets you and if it won't be good for you i genuinely won't mind," sapnap started, suddenly seeming a lot more awake, "i never want to do anything that would be bad for your mental health and you have to absolutely promise me you will say if you think this will be detrimental," he spoke sternly, not breaking eye contact.

"yeah, of course, i promise," the older boy replied easily, "i wouldn't lie and you know i tell you anything."

sapnap took a deep breath before continuing, "me and karl have been talking about looking at places together," the younger boy told the other cautiously, "you know, like moving out," he elaborated, "but it isn't like set in stone and if you don't th-"

dream stood up, pulling the shorter boy into his grip, cutting him off.

"that sounds amazing sap, i'm so happy for you," he beamed genuinely, "of course i don't mind."

"but i don't want to leave you," sapnap admitted, voice muffled into dream's shoulder, "what if you aren't okay by yourself?"

dream pulled away from the hug, forcing sapnap into eye contact, "okay, one- you need to live your life without worrying about me constantly and two- my mental health is honestly better than it has been in years," he started, "i've recovered a ton and you know that."

"i know, and i'm so proud of you," the shorter boy smoke with a sweet smile, "but i can't help but worry."

"well stop," dream playfully scolded, hitting the other's arm, "how about you invite karl round for dinner so you can tell me all about your plans?" he offered, happy to see the other boy visibly relax at the suggestion.

"okay but if my boyfriend's coming round for dinner it's only right that you invite george too."

"george isn't my boyfriend sap," the blond replied with a laugh.

"okay, sure," the ravenette responded sarcastically, "but you still have to invite him," he ordered, pulling on his shoes.

"where are you off to?" dream questioned, confused.