lies

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊.

✧・゚•̩̩͙ *✧・゚:·̩̩̥͙

dream has never been as embarrassed as he was waking up in his new neighbour's bed.

what an awful impression.

the blond planned to make a great escape, leave unnoticed and never talk to the brit again but the plan got a little fucked when george walked into the room.

"good morning," he smiled kindly, holding a mug in each hand, "i made you coffee."

"thank you," dream replied shyly, taking the cup from the brunette and having a few sips.

it was nothing compared to the fresh stuff they made in the café, and it was obviously machine-made, but it was still surprisingly nice.

"how're you feeling?" george asked, sitting on the end of the bed.

"embarrassed," he answered honestly with a shrug, "sorry for just barging into your house and stealing your bed," the blond joked.

the brit giggled quietly- it was like music to dream's ears.

"it's fine," george replied genuinely, "i'm sorry i wasn't much help," he apologised, awkwardly scratching his neck with his free hand, "i was a little drunk."

"i didn't even notice," dream lied, smiling comfortingly at the brunette.

they sat in comfortable silence while drinking their coffee, occasionally exchanging a few words but not proper conversation.

finishing his drink, george lent forward to put it on his bedside table, catching sight of the clock.

"oh god, i'm going to be late," he gasped, getting off of the bed, "i've got to go to work, could you lock the door when you go?" the brit asked quickly.

"uh- yeah, sure," the blond replied reluctantly, watching the brunette rush around.

"don't rob me."

dream couldn't help but laugh, "i won't."

he watched as george opened the door to what looked like a walk-in-closet ever so slightly, walking through the small gap into the room.

after a few seconds, he came back out with a black bag, and dream could've sworn he saw a picture of the brit on his closet wall.

"okay, i'm off," the brunette spoke quickly, practically running out.

the younger boy heard a muffled "pretty please don't rob me dream, i know where you live!" followed by the sound of the apartment door shutting.

and just like that dream was left alone in the bed of a near-stranger, wondering what the fuck just happened.

feeling uneasy in the unfamiliar room he decided to just head home now.