xx. love

LOVE

sunghoon's lips connected perfectly with jake's mouth

sunghoon's lips connected perfectly with jake's mouth. jake was caught by surprise, he didn't do anything as he felt lips placed on his own. the kiss wasn't a heated one, just the perfect one for their first kiss together. 

sunghoon pulled away, cheeks flushed red just like jake's cheeks. sunghoon stared for a moment into jake's coffee eyes. he smiles at jake, "sorry, i just really wanted to do that." 

jake's eyes glimmered in the sunlight. sunghoon noticed how the sunlight made them look like golden eyes. bringing his hand to brush jake's cheeks, finding his reaction cute. 

"i like you, jake." sunghoon admits, finally owning up to his emotions. "i like you so much i don't know what'll happen if i don't have you in my reach. please, don't leave just yet? i'm...so...tired." sunghoon's head falls onto jake's shoulder. his breath comes in a moment after every second past.

jake's heart seems to be beating faster than ever before. he doesn't know what to do next. he wants to talk to sunghoon more, ask him more, but he just can't find the courage. not after what just happened. jake brings his fingers to his lips, touching the tender spot where sunghoon's lips were just placed. soon enough, his hand was covering his whole mouth, he was surprised. 

jake feels the weight of sunghoon's shoulder disappear. sunghoon is up, looking closely at jake's face. "sorry. you have somewhere to be, right? i guess i'll get going." sunghoon says, ready to take his leave. he collects his things not looking back to look at jake's confusion. jake was about to yell out to him but he sees how sunghoon is already walking out the door. 

jake's left alone to gather his own thoughts. 

✧. ┊

what is this new incredible feeling, jake is feeling? why is his heart aching when he's not near sunghoon? he can't even concentrate when he's with heeseung. the only thing he feels and thinks about is sunghoon's soft lips placed on his own. 

"do you like me?" heeseung asked. suddenly able to snap jake out of his own thoughts. if you think heeseung never noticed how jake has been out of the world recently, well, you're wrong. heeseung very much as taken notice of this. he figured something was definitely wrong when he met up with jake. 

"wh—what?" jake chokes on his drink when taking a sip out of it. they were at a restaurant heeseung thought would be nice to go to, though jake didn't seem to care as much. 

"i want to know if you like me. if so, i don't know what to say to that." heeseung doesn't notice how jake has gotten all flustered and confused all of the sudden. heeseung really doesn't know what to do on this date. the only reason why he agreed to it was that jake had asked him to go on a "date" with him, so of course, he agreed.