xii. lie

LIE

the rest of the time sunghoon and haru stayed talking in a table outside the campus

the rest of the time sunghoon and haru stayed talking in a table outside the campus. they got to know each other more, and it wasn't as bad as sunghoon thought it would be. he was actually having a good time, haru made him laugh. 

the class bell rang reminding them to head back to their classrooms. sunghoon and haru said their byes, hoping they would see each other soon. sunghoon didn't have a phone so he couldn't really say, "can i have your number?" as much as he wanted to ask. 

"sunghoon! where the hell were you?" jake asked, angry and annoyed it seems. sunghoon shrugged, "i made a friend." he replied shortly after they walked inside the classroom. jake flinched, he wasn't expecting that. 

"crazy! i was so nervous to talking to a stranger but he was pretty calm," sunghoon commented, walking to his desk which was next to jake's. jake didn't miss the way he was in a very good mood which made him on edge. he shouldn't be worrying, it's a good thing sunghoon made a friend. 

"hmm, cool." jake simply mumbled, not sure why he was feeling some type of annoyance toward sunghoon's "new friend." the teacher came walking right through the classroom, "good morning class, please turn to page 198." the teacher announced, as she placed her bag down her desk. 

sunghoon didn't do anything through the lesson, he already learned everything in the book, due to learning it in his world. jake who spot boredom through sunghoon's eyes stopped his worksheet and turned his attention to sunghoon who was playing with his pen. the teacher was facing the board so her back was facing them. 

"hey," jake whispered as he leaned closer to sunghoon. his hands were under the table now. sunghoon leaned closer too, their heads close to one another. "yeah?"

"wanna play a game?" jake asked, eyes furrowing in confusion and hope. sunghoon nodded. jake hummed and placed a paper in between their desks. "this game is called, 'two truths and one lie' have you ever played it?" jake whispered, drawing something in the paper. 

"no?" sunghoon responded quick, not taking is off the paper. afraid he'd notice the closeness between them, afraid to want to get closer. 

"alright. i'll tell you two truths and one lie, you'll have to guess which is the lie. if you get it correct, i'll give you something in return, but if you get it wrong, you give me something in return. same goes for your turn." jake explained, crossing his arms in front of his chest. 

"okay. got it." sunghoon said with a nod, knowing what to do. he's a little nervous, but jake wouldn't be so rude to him to do something embarrassing, right?

"okay. 1 there was a time where i broke my arm, 2, i've never been kissed before, 3. i don't know if i have true feelings for jungwon." jake said, whispering close to sunghoon's ear. sunghoon didn't really have to think knowing the lie was the first one. 

"the first one." sunghoon said, making a tone that sounded like 'duh-i'm-not-stupid.' 

jake made a face, then there was silence. sunghoon's eyebrows rose. no, no, no, he said he liked jungwon! what is he thinking now?

"wrong. it's the last one."

he doesn't truly know if he likes jungwon, yet. 

sunghoon almost choked on his saliva. "oh...so...what now?" sunghoon was left speechless. where does this leave him? 

"i...i...think i like heeseung-hyung." 

happy valentines <3

happy valentines <3

i really want to do a valentines chapter, but can't right now. i'll do a valentines chap later on in the story!