iii. pretty

PRETTY

jake won't admit that some time throughout their friendship he started to have this funny feeling for jungwon

jake won't admit that some time throughout their friendship he started to have this funny feeling for jungwon. he wasn't that dumb to know he was catching feelings for a boy.

"i can't—"
"just shut up and go to sleep!" sunghoon snapped. "s-sorry." jake stuttered, feeling somewhat shocked he stayed still for a moment. "this can't be happening," jake mumbled and turned himself around. his back now facing sunghoon. jake looked at the city ahead of him. sunghoon floated beside him.

finally, jake got to his senses and avoided any type of sad feeling. "are you gonna help me look like... that?" jake mustered a joke out. cupid's expression harden for a second before changing to an offended look. 

"do i look that bad?" cupid scrunched his eyebrows, white wings flapping. jake couldn't concentrate not with this beautiful handsome creature/ human in front of him. jake felt his face warming up, he looked away from sunghoon who was busy looking at the city. 

"so, how you gonna do it?" jake pushed away from the feeling inside him and cooled down his face. cupid turned to see jake. he stared deeply into jake's soul. "stop it." jake said, embarrassed. 

"stop what?" sunghoon asked, dumbfounded. his lips curved into a smile. "stop starting at me like that." jake answered back, firedly because he was mad and flustered. sunghoon let out a laugh, "go to bed, jake. tomorrow i'll go and pick you up." 

jake hesitated before walking away from his cupid. 

✧. ┊

the sun awoke jake as it shinned through his room. jake didn't have an alarm he realized he didn't need one. jake got off the bed and got his uniform out laying out on his bed. he brushed his teeth afterward his face. he fixed his hair before walking out of the bathroom to put on his clothes. 

there's a knock and he goes and gets it. cupid stands there with no feathery white wings or his arrow. "gee, you really did it." jake greeted, dryly. he stepped aside to let sunghoon in. "you don't like it?" sunghoon asked, trying not to sound disappointed. "i could always go back to my old s—"

"no! no. you look great, sorry." jake interrupted, he grabbed a bowl of cereal and begin showing the spoon inside his mouth. eating in a hurry.

"i do look pretty human don't i?" sunghoon checked himself in a mirror that was hung in the wall. "yeah, too pretty." jake mumbled to himself whilst washing his bowel. "you say something?" sunghoon was closer now. how did i not hear his footsteps? 

jake flinched, "no." he wasn't gonna admit to him that he's too pretty to be human. that's so cliche. thankfully jake was done washing his bowel, he moved away.  "let's go. don't wanna be late for your first day of school, ey?" jake grabbed his bag on the couch and walked to the front door. sunghoon following. 

"right." sunghoon muttered. they walked out jake's penthouse, making their way to school.

 they walked out jake's penthouse, making their way to school

idk if this is gonna be a slow-burn. i hope not. this is my first enhypen ff!! i already wanna start another.