vi. good

GOOD

jungwon found jake in the corner of the school stairs

jungwon found jake in the corner of the school stairs. there weren't many students walking pass by. jake wasn't crying. he just looked lost in thought. 

"hey." jungwon sat next to him in the floor. "hi." jake replied, quietly. "i should probably explain myself now, right?" jake said, not looking at jungwon in the eye. "yeah, you probably should." jungwon agreed, moving a little bit more closer to jake. jake flinched as he felt jungwon's touch. not his touch!

"hey is something wrong?" jungwon asked. jake shaked his head, "nope. everything's just fine. my cupid just came to help find the love of my life. of course, nothing is wrong." jake said, sarcastically. jungwon rolled his eyes, "seriously, though?"

"i'm fine." jake waved him off. there was a pause and jake continued, "actually, there is something i'd like to talk about." jake moved jungwon off him. not because he hated the feeling of jungwon laying his shoulder on him but because jake needed to see him eye to eye. 

"the kiss." jungwon said, knowing. jake nodded, "yes, the kiss." 

"i knew this was coming." jungwon muttered under his breath. "so, what is it?" jungwon asked. 

"i...i-i just wanted to get it out the way, so we'll be fine. are we fine? nothing weird or—"

"we're fine, jake." jungwon said, calmly. "you don't have to worry. we can go pass that." jungwon said. jake nodded, slowly, not sure thats what he wanted to say. was there more? god, his cupid really isn't helping. 

"jake? is there more to say?" jungwon snapped him out his thoughts. jungwon looked worried, eager maybe. jake shaked his head, "no! no... i think that's it..." jungwon nodded also, slowly, a little disappointed. "we're good?"

"we're good." jungwon confirmed. jake smiled and jungwon return the smiled back. they spent the rest of their lunch break together, jungwon laied his head in jake's lap while jake played with his brown locks, just normal things friends do. 

the bell rang and they both got startled. "we should get going. we never went back to the group, they'll worry." jake said, softly pushing jungwon off him. "yeah," jungwon commented, getting off jake's lap and standing up, then helping jake stand up he led him a hand. "thanks." jake mumbled. jungwon made a 'hmm-mhm' sound before they walked down the stairs to find their friends. 

✧. ┊

"where the hell have you two been??" was the first thing jay said when they found them. well only jay and sunghoon. heeseung, sunwoo, and niki went to their separate classes. "sorry, we lost track of time." jungwon apologized. "doing what?" sunghoon joined in, looking back and forth between jungwon and jake. 

"we were just—" before jungwon could finish his sentence jay interrupted, "who cares? we're gonna be late for class!" jay grabbed jungwon's wrist and pulled him away. jake about to follow got stop by sunghoon. sunghoon grabbed jake's wrist and spun him around. 

"what did he say?" sunghoon asked, eagerly.
"about what?" jake asked, confused and in a rush.
"about the kiss, dummy!" sunghoon whacked jake's head, playfully.

"oh, we're in good terms now. not that we ever were but theres not more awkwardness." jake shrugged. sunghoon smiled, "thats...great!" he said enthusiastic. jake shyly rubbed the back of his neck, "i guess." he said flustered. 

"shouldn't you two be heading to class now?" a teacher said, arms crossed in front of her chest. "oh, yes!" sunghoon exclaimed, then bowing. "sorry." sunghoon said, quietly but still loud enough for to hear. "cmon." jake grumbled, pulling sunghoon's sleeve and pulling him away with him. 

gah, got so many jakehoon idea fics

vampire au?