18. Leo Escapes Prison

{-} Leo {-}

  Leo was starting to hate homework even more. The questions just made no sense. For example in his Astrology homework:

  1. What are Jupiter's moons?

  Leo decided to answer: 'Jupiter doesn't have any moons. He just has an annoying wife, many many children and too many crushes on other women. One of his sons is cool though.'

  Yeah, he got that one incorrect.

  And by his luck he had to go search for information about Dark Wizards with Annabeth and Hermione  instead of finishing homework.

  Why he went with them? He was forced to. Why from Jason, Piper, Nico, Percy, Harry and Ron they chose him? He had no idea.

  Annabeth slammed a pile of books in front of his face which made him jump.

  "Search for information about Voldemort," Annabeth ordered.

  He chose not to complain so he took a book from the pile and placed it on the table.

  'SMTO PWRFLULOE RDKA DSWZARI OF LAL METI'

  This was going to be fun.

  He flipped through some pages in search of the name Voldemort.

  It was so quiet in the library. Leo didn't like that. Whenever he was in a quiet place he got the temptation to make some loud noises.

  Annabeth and Hermione were both busy searching in their books. Maybe they wouldn't notice if he crept out the library. He could come up with an excuse that a bunch of mad Dark wizards kidnapped him if they asked him later on.

  That's when a miracle happened. Leo glanced at the door that was the exit to his prison and saw Jason's face. He was gesturing at Leo for him to come talk to him.

  Leo took one last look at his two captives and decided to tempt fate. He got up from his chair and went towards Jason, making the least sound possible.

  When he was out of the library he was greeted by both Percy and Jason.

  Ah, the wonderful feeling of being free.

  "Thank you for saving me from my dreadful prison, beautiful human beings. I would have perished in there," Leo said.

  "Leo, you were in there for like seven minutes," Percy said, which were not very kind words of welcome.

  "It felt like a century," Leo complained.

  "Anyway enough about Leo and the library," Jason cut in. "Percy and I found a secret passage in the Room of Requirement."

  Leo's eyes widened. "Where does it lead to?"

  "We don't know yet," Percy said. "That's why we got you so that we can go explore it. Maybe it could help us on our quest."

  "What about the others?" Leo asked.

  Jason shrugged. "We decided to go in a small group, we don't know what might be in there. And it's always a good thing to go in groups of three from our recent experiences."

  "True," Leo agreed.

  "And we also decided to get this just in case." Percy unzipped his bag and pulled out a cloak. "Harry gave it to us. It works just like Annabeth's old Yankee's cap. If you put it over your body it makes you invisible."

  "Woah, that's cool," Leo said, examining the cloak.

  Percy grinned. "Yeah it is."

  "We should go, the passage might disappear," Jason suggested.