17. A Godly Story Time

{-} Harry {-}

Christmas and the New Year passed before Harry knew it and he was back at Hogwarts.

During breakfast he, Hermione and Ron had the chance to talk to Jason and Percy about the Greek gods and all of that stuff.

They actually learned that all of the old stories that had survived till this day were all true, which gave Harry a headache. The most disturbing thing? The demigods are actually older than they look. And also they came from the future.

Percy and Annabeth are actually seventeen year olds. Jason, Piper and Leo are sixteen while Nico is fifteen, the same age as a typical fifth year student at Hogwarts.

"So what adventures did you guys have?" Hermione asked the demigods while they were relaxing next to the Black Lack after classes.

"Unfortunately, we had several adventures- or as we call them quests," Percy said. He threw a stone in the lake and it skipped through the dark waters. "I arrived at Camp Half-Blood when I was twelve. When I was claimed by Poseidon that created loads of havoc at Camp.

Ron frowned. "It was a bad thing?"

Annabeth pursed her lips. "At that time Zeus believed that a son of Poseidon stole his lightning bolt, but that wasn't the only reason. The Big Three: Zeus, Poseidon and Hades supposedly made this oath to not have affairs with mortals cause they were too powerful. There was also this Great Prophecy that a child of those three gods would have to make a decision that could destroy or save Olympus."

"And they all broke it." Harry gestured at Jason, Percy and Nico.

"Technically Zeus had one daughter who's my sister, Thalia," Jason said. "But I don't really count cause my father is Zeus' Roman form, Jupiter. Poseidon only had Percy. And Hades-" Jason hesitated and looked at Nico. "-he had three, but he didn't exactly break the oath."

What did Jason mean that Hades didn't really break the oath?

Jason and Nico seemed to have a silent argument as if debating whether Jason should say more about that matter but it seemed like Nico had won the argument as they said no more about it.

"And let me guess: that Great Prophecy happened," Hermione said.

Piper nodded. "Jason didn't have anything to do with it cause he was at Camp Jupiter and he had no idea that Camp Half-Blood even existed. At that time Leo and I weren't at Camp , either. But Percy and Annabeth both played a big role in the prophecy and the Second Titan War."

Annabeth grimaced and touched a part of her shoulder as if it gave her a bad memory of the war. "Percy and I led Camp Half-Blood at battle while the gods were busy fighting Typhon. We had to stop Kronos, who's the king of the Titans, into going on Mount Olympus which is in the 600th floor of the Empire State Building. Many lives were lost in that war."

Nobody seemed to want to say another word but then Ron broke the silence. "What about you, Nico?" He faced the son of Hades. "Were you there when that war happened?"

Nico nodded grimly. "I spent half of the war at my father's place in the Underworld. He kept on insisting that he wouldn't help the other gods but I managed to persuade him to go out there and help Camp Half-Blood."

"I didn't get to see Hades and Nico," Leo said, it was the first time that he spoke a word in the conversation they were having which was quite unusual. "But everyone at Camp said that it was epic. If it wasn't for Hades and Nico Kronos and a bunch of monsters would've destroyed Olympus."

The same stone that Percy threw into the lake flew in a blur back to Percy's hand. "I went on other quests before the Titan War. Mostly with Annabeth and my best friend, Grover, but others had joined in too. Then after we won the Titan War and we didn't die, which was great, there was another Great Prophecy and we had to join forces with Camp Jupiter."