Chapter 55-lilly

We walked with  Tyrone  and his sisters towards a big  room where we saw a woman  feeding  a baby  she.put.the baby in a crib  and began smelling  the air  then she looked  our way  and.when.sh.saw Tyrone  she ran to him and cried

"My boy my sweet  baby boy  my ty  where  did you go  why didn't you write  to me  I missed you ty  my home  felt empty  without  you   oh my darling  boy "

My phoenix  looked sad and happy I understood  that  he missed his  mother and sisters and being reunited with them  was  special  to him  so I asked my dragons  to follow  me out of the huge room and head back to the entry  room  my dragons  began following  me  andbwe made it to the entry room.

I began  talking  with my silas  and ilas  when they asked me  why we left the room  I told them that Tyrone had  only just met his family  and needed  to  spend  some time with  them   so they could  catch up  with each other  my dragons  pressed a kiss to my lips and my ilas said

"Oh beautiful flower queen  how lucky we all six are meeting  you   and being mated to you your heart so pure and kind  Tyrone will love you  more for  this  just as the rest of us do"

"Ilas is correct  Beautiful  Rose  me and my brothers  of the brotherhood  are lucky to be a part of  your harem  you have  suffered  being parent less   many times lilly and  even  though you had suffered  that never  destroyed  your kindness "

Our  bonding time was cut short  when I heard  Tyrone  yelling  at the top of his lungs with his sisters voices calming  him  I could hear my name  being yelled as my phoenix  tried finding  me

"LILLITH  LILLITH  WHERE ARE YOU  BABE  LILLY  GAURDS LOOK FOR MY GIRL IMMEDIATELY LILLITH  LILLITH  WHERE ARE YOU  DARLING"

I ran towards  my worried phoenix shifter with my dragons in tow and then I  felt his vice grip hugs  around me  and him asking where I had gone

"My love my life  my gorgeous  mate  why did you run off  I got so  worried  when you vanished"

"Relax my darling phoenix   I hadn't  gone anywhere i.was with silas and ilas I wanted to give you privacy  so you could catch  up with  your mom and sisters   I am sorry for  worrying you handsome"

Tyrone kissed  my head and told me that I was his family  too his  mother  walked in and looked  between  me and Tyrone  and then  my dragons  the next thing  I knew was  Tyrones mothers eyes  looking at  me  and glowing  and then it felt like  Tyrones mother was in  my head  as she sifted through  my memories  even my most  intimate  ones  I cold see the many times  I had made love with Tyrone  and  how our bodies  melded  together  then I saw his mom looking at my heart and seeing how I loved  my six mates equally.

When his mother was done I felt vulnerable and  violated  Tyrone held onto me as i nearly  fell his mother apologised for snooping  in my mind  and  said she only wanted to see if I was right for her  son  and how she had approved  our mates bond then she took us to the room  that we had entered  not too long ago.

When we went in the room  Tyrones  mum sat down and  brought  up.how the phoenix shifters would help to fight off the evil Tyrone thanked his mother and as we were about to leave  Tyrones mother stopped  us  but we told her it was urgent  and we had to  talk to the dragons I could  see Tyrones  mother  reluctant  to let her son go  so quickly  so i stopped  Tyrone

"Babe you stay  here  your family  have only just reunited  with  you  after many centuries I will go with  silas and ilas  to the Drafae Kingdom  and truth be told  I don't  know if we will evet win the battle  against  the evil coming  and say we  have misjudged  there powers  some if us can die so I don't  want a family  losing precious  time  with loved ones that  is why I will go alone with  the dragons"

"But lillith  I won't be able to relax knowing  I aren't  there for  you I can't abandon my mate for my family I will feel wrong"

"You won't  be abandoning  me love  because I am asking you  to  stay we will meet again  in 3 days  when we fight the evil then I want to marry  you all at  18 and spend  the rest of my eternal  life with you "

Tyrone silas and ilas all had  tears in there eyes as i told them I was ready to marry them as soon as i turned  18 my Tyrone  kissed me hard  and. So  did my dragons  Tyrone showed us a  way where we could  reach the Drafae kingdom   in a few hours  after another kiss i said goodbye  to  my phoenix  shifter.

We wrntbthe way Tyrone had shown  us and just as he had said we had reached The Drafae kingdom  my  dragons  helped  me down the  steep  trail and grabbed me when I lost  my footing  soon we  began seeing  alot of people  or dragon shifters they looked in between silas and ilas and I could hear  them talk in and saying things like

"Are we seeing ghosts  i thought the princes  had died  after fighting  that evangeline  beast"

"No  only one of the princes died the other  couldn't  deal.with loss and left the village"

"Hush up you disrespectful  hooligans  silas saved the dragon  men  and  ilas had  tragically  lost his life  even before  shifting   but how he  returned  to life thats the mystery  and who's  the girl she's beautiful  I have a feeling many dragon boys will fight over her"

"Agatha  your snout  is too old  can't you smell  our princes on her along with  others"

"She must  be a whore then  because no  real woman should smell of multiple  men  shes not worthy  of  becoming mates with the handsome  twins  I would gladly  throw  her in the pits  and let the  vipers eat her then there will be no  whore and a whole lot of Prince  duck yummy "