Chapter 16-lilly

I woke up hours later  feeling gross and thats when I remembered  my patient  but before I could leave the room I heard Kyron saying I needed  bedrest because I had been overworking  and with the emotions  I let out it overwhelmed  my body sending it into shock and  that caused my black out when I told Kyron of the patient  I heard Kaiden  saying that Keiren  had checked  the patient  and he was still unconcious  and he had gotten a fever  that Vincent had  calmed down by adding the  cold flannel.

I was  thankful I had  help but then my mind went to Freya and  Jose Kyron told me the kids and Freya were both fine and  Jose had  gone to get Freya's  family to see her kids  I was glad the kids were OK  but I began crying again as soon as I remembered  how close it had been  losing  the baby  my brother consoled me and said I saved her and I shouldn't feel guilt towards it.

I calmed down until I fell asleep again and as I slept i heard Carlos and Vincent  talking saying

"Brother our poor mija(daughter)took the almost death of a baby  so hard  and it weighed her soul down  she felt like a failure  but when the  baby cried  she came back to life it hurt seeing that "

"I know Carlos it hurt all of us seeing her feeling of failure  her breaking  down even our strong alpha sons felt weak seeing her like  this  but we need to talk with her father  about her attending  the school of our kind  since the normal school  isn't going to  help her I read her mind she hated it.

  Because it was teaching girls stuff such as  how to do make up right and how to be a obedient wife and have babies she hated it she felt odd Carlos her mind is modern her dreams are modern  she doesn't  want to  become a wife and mum yet she wants to focus on her career first then the rest of it"

"Yes I know brother Jose told me as such  tonight we have to talk to our other  brother Carlisle  he need to know how miserable his daughter  is  and if he truly  loved her mother then he will approve  our decision to send her to another  school for our kind and we know that Carlisle  is not all human as he claims  he is the king of the sky "

I was confused about there conversation  but as soon as I went under and fell deeper  i completely  forgot about everything and  when I woke up the next morning  I had no idea no memory  of anything  but I felt refreshed  i got out of bed and took a bath then I  dried my hair  and did my makeup  then  I got dressed .

Once dressed i went down to see all my dads together and my siblings lyndsey  hugged me and told me of  how school had more  classes for girls that didn't  involve kitty parties and makeup tutorials and how to be a good housewife I was happy father had spoken with the school board and had those classes as an opportunity  I  then asked lyndsey  how she felt about the classes and she told me she had hated them  and she wanted to become  a Marine Biologist .

I hugged her and encouraged  her not to give up her dream for anyone  she smiled sadly  saying her mother didn't want her working as anything but a decent housewife  when father heard this he confronted lyndsey   and asked her if what she said was true  lyndsey  broke down and cried and  thats when lyndseys  and my brothers came forward and told father  how mother told lyndsey  to carry on with the kitty party training classes and forget her dream of becoming  a Marine  Biologist  since she had seen a boy for her  to be engaged.

Father lost it and  after kissing me  and telling  my other dads to do it  him, lyndsey and her brothers  all left  the out house  and  I began to worry but Carlos and Jose  told me that father had to do this  I stopped  my steps and  went towards my patient  I spent hours doing the checks and scans  i wrote it down  a few hour later  my dads told me that they had done some  renovations but it was a surprise  and not to go and sneak a peak  as they were leaving  for a few days  I told them to go and they each kissed my head and left  later Jose came with Freya and there twins  and they were followed  by  Kyron and Kaiden.

Jose told me that  Freya's  parents  want  to christen  there daughters and so for a few months they won't be here  I was confused  but thought it might be a tradition  in Flabosnia  and since I didn't  know anything  about the  country  I didn't want to offend any one by accidentally  being disrespectful  so I told then to go and have fun and to use protection after Freya's  recovered  and not to get her pregnant  again  or let her strain her self since her scar was fresh  he promised and left  with Freya who blew me a kiss.

Finally  Kyron and Kaiden came in and  told me they were going too  I jokingly  asked them  if they were getting married or having kids  they looked horrified  and I laughed  then they told me there girlfreind were in town and they would be home in a few hours I.told them.to go and have fun  the kissed my cheeks  and disappeared  I was completely  alone.