Chapter 23 lilly

The alpha had his daughter in his arms and kissed her until I heard him sniffing her he then pinned his eyes on me and said

"Why does my daughter smell of wolfsbane who tried to poisen her was it you "

"No alpha of the Double crescent pack it wasn't me it was a healer and someone else who had tried to poisen the sweet pup I found this out because my freind is a fae and she checked the healers mind and saw what had happened to her then my other freind used vines to tie her when we found out we had my grandmother punish her shes a skilled and old enchantress.

I swear to you alpha and luna of the Double crescent pack I have no intention to harm other because I live to help people just like my late Mother Florissa I apologise on behalf of my families Academy/University about what poor kimberley has gone through and I know because of this incident Grandmother will be taking more precautions to make sure such a thing doesn't happen again and if you still think my intention is evil then you can punish me now"

I waited for for my punishment so i could prove that I hadn't harmed little Kimberley but what happened next stunned me as the luna said

"Hold on just a minute David do not pass judgement on the child i need to ask her something important"

"What do you need to ask her my sweet Fauna how do you know she speaks the truth and not just deceives us"

"Because I think I know her mother and if its the same women I am thinking of then I know she isn't lying let me enquire my beloved alpha"

The alpha nodded and allowed his luna to approach me I stood there very calmly and when the luna was above me she began smelling me I knew it was there way to recognise scent from what Jose and Carlos had told me.

when she was done the luna touched my neck and took out the lockets I now wore again and she opened the locket with my fathers family crest on it and when she saw the picture I had of my mom she knew straight away who's daughter I was.

"You are her daughter but why did she hide you from me we were best freinds from forever and I knew about her mates but I had no idea she was pregnant after the twins"

I told her what I had learned and about how my dads second wife had broken my mothers marriage the luna saw genuine  feelings  in me and I was pardoned after meeting with the Double crescent pack  I returned to  grandmother and told her that  the child was safely home grandmother  thanked me and  I left.

The following  days in the Academy  there were no more problems  and u carried on studying  but one evening  I saw all the girls excited  about something  but I didn't  bother asking  anyone about there excitement  and I left to my dorm on entering  my dorm I was bombarded  by my freinds who kept talking at the same time and it was hard to understand them so I hushed them and told them  to tell me individually  my freinds sighed and said

"Goddess  sake lil  you really are clueless aren't  you anyway  tomorrow at midnight  is the witching Hour of  keiflang and according to  history this night empowers  witches with strong  potential its said that the moon is aligned with the planets and that night some witches are awaken.

So according  to the Tradition  the Academy/University  holds a masquerade  ball   for all the Academies  in the enchanted  forest  that will show up only on certain  wiccan holidays but for the Keiflang  ball it's open for three nights"

Wow I thought  growing  up in new York i always dreamed of being at the ball and dancing  with many boys  and these dreams were ever so vivid that even after I woke up  in the morning I still  remember  it and often told Mother Caz  about it she would smile and not judge  me or call me pathetic  but she always said  that I should always  document  my dreams  and  read over it as it could be a sign from the heavens showing  me how I would meet my soul mate.

Caz was cool and I often did  write down in my journal  that I still have till date  all about my dream and what I wore and  how each man I danced with made my heart feel butterflies I always wrote down how there unique  eyes  looked me over  and made me want to to  submit  to them I.wrote how these men oozed sex appeal and made my  pussy clench of course caz read my  dream details but never evernread past the  pages  I asked her to read.

When I eventually  grew older  my dreams became intimate and I began touching  myself in my dreams  because one if my dream guys always ordered  that I would orgasm so bad  that the after shocks  made my body feel tingly
But when they died  my dreams also stopped and I began working at 15  so I had no time to find a boyfriend  or anything and you all know the rest.