Chapter 19-lilly

I had a feeling I was in trouble when the  scary stern lady  had ne in her grip and said

"Who are you are you an intruder  or a fraud or a spy  how did you get here  normi answer me or I will have you fed to the griffins"

I had no answer but before the lady could hurt  me I heard Carlos and my other  dads voices

"Put our daughter down Abigale  and don't you dare ever threaten her  again  or you will see the worst of us we brought her here to  be enrolled with her brothers "

"Yes  and how did you get so close to the gate  you were banished   who let you here"

The lady who i now knew was named Abigale looked terrified  of my fathers and stepped back  and before I could ask anything  I saw a flash of  light  and there appeared   five more people  all wearing robes and  some holding  wand .

I looked around at my fathers and brothers  who had there heads down I was going to ask for answers but a womens screams  distracted  me and thats when I turned my head towards the abigale lady  and I wish that I hadn't  because what I saw was  what  nightmares were made of.

  I saw abigale snarling like a demon and I saw her  crouched on all fours like  mr silver hair and ice blue eyes  had done  and right in front of me I saw abigale turn from lady to  a wolf my only words  were

"What in the name of fucking twilight  is going on here"

I screamed  this out as my fathers and brothers dragged me away from abigail wolf once I was  at a safe distance  I  pulled myself from my fathers grips and I stood there with my  I am a bad bitch face on and  soon Carlos told me something that had flipped my whole world upside down this is what he said

"We are sorry mija that you found out like this  but believe  us  when we say that we are still the same men  you met and your still our daughter the thing is  when Jose told us that you were brought up mortal  we agreed  to hide our truths from you  and our plans were to ease you you into the world of the supernatural.

  After the delivery  of Freya and Jose's children we were afraid tof almost losing you so we went to Carlisle  and told him  of what was going on and how we saw you pass out and how for two weeks you were unconcious and when Carlisle  heard this he immediately  agreed to send you to the Supernatural University of Prestigious Students.

This was also the school that we  attended  along with your mother and father but at the time we hadn't known them so  what you saw today  was something you shouldn't  have seen as it  wasn't a good time for that "

"What Carlos is trying to say is yes we are  shape-shifters , fae aswell  as mages in other words we  were born supernaturals and so was your mom she was an enchantress and according to the supernatural
Cycle if a woman has sons they  are born the supernatural like there  dads but if a girl is born then she will become what her mother was hence us saying that we think your going to become an enchantress like your mom"

What in the Harry Potter was I hearing  was there real supernatural  being in the world like  I read about in my steamy reverse harem books that were my guilty pleasures anyway forget about that and let's continue with the fact that I  just found out that my frikkin parents were supernaturals and my dead mother was an enchantress and the icing on the damn family tree cake was that I was some type of enchantress  too.

I was overwhelmed  by  the truth and instead of crying I burst out in hysterical  laughter  I honestly  sounded  like a psychotic  patient  my fathers stood there and just stared  but Kyron and Kaiden looked  worried  so they approached  me and grabbed my shoulders  and began shaking me  before I heard Kyron yell

"SNAP OUT OF IT LILLITH  RIGHT NOW  WHAT YOU HEARD WAS TRUE  AND WE BLOODY KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH AS WE DIDN'T  BELIEVE  THE TRUTH AFTER THE FIRST TIME WE ACCIDENTALLY  USED MAGIC  AT 16  WE KNOW YOUR FREAKING OUT WE KNOW  YOU DOUBT WHO YOU ARE  BUT YOU NEED TO ACCEPT  THE TRUTH LITTLE SISTER SO STOP"

I Stopped laughing  and  I looked into Kaiden and Kyrons eyes  and my resolve  shattered  I cried and cried telling them of how  I will be a freak at this school and how scared I am of the  challenges  I will face  I told them of how Ibwish mother  was here  Kaiden  used soothing words  and told me to  accept  who I am and prove to people  of what I was capable  of .

Kyron  told me to  not show I was afraid   of change or the snobbish  students would  tear me to pieces  he told me to show the bravery I had  used against the intruder  he told  me  that once I come into  my magic  I  will need professionals  to help me control  my powers or i could hurt someone  I listened to both my  brothers  and thanks to them i remembered that I was a bad bitch  from New York .

I wiped my tears and  dusted off my clothes  then I   faced my fathers and brothers before I said

"I accept my reality  I will fight for my place i will fight all those  who try to make me a fool and I will persevere  in my quest to find  out all about my magical blood line"

My father and brothers all  looked at me  proudly  and I held my head high  as I walked with my family into a new world.