Chapters 52-luca

When  my father didn't  answer   I could hear my mothers heart breaking  she looked  broken   my father was un feeling and  uncaring  its only when lillith  said a spell and   threw it at my father did he open  up and what he said   sickened  me .

"Yes I do feel ashamed  of your wolf  yes I only mated with you  because  I didn't  want  my brother to  John  was crazy for you  and wanted you for himself  but he was a snow wolf too. And I  locked  him up.

I only mated you  to break him hevwas the golden  child my parents  favorite  he had so much magic  that had I not  weakened  him during the fight  to be alpha   he would have  won but my mother knew what I had done and demanded that my father re initiate the  fight my father  was weak man and did what he did   for my mothers love.

In this fight I lost  and  John became alpha   I was banished and I decided to become  alpha  of my own wolf pack  that had golden  wolves like me then I seduced you and mated you  it broke John  and I felt satisfied  but once I saw your wolf I decided  to beat the shifting eurge out of  you but you were strong   I made you pregnant  and made sure you didn't  shift  but  when he was born his looks  disgusted me  and I hated him.

I wanted  to kill him at birth but  your loyal fae nannies  put an enchantment  on him that  Always  brought back the punishment  I gave him  back to me when he turned 16 and shifted  I felt sick  he was an abomination  and since I couldn't  beat him to death I forced him to leave.

   when he chose to leave  the pack so you could be happy  I cackled because he boy was naive  I.hoped rogue wolves would kill him  but he  became one of the brotherhood  and when kimberley  was born  I was happy she was golden not  snow"

My father laughed like a psycho  after telling us .everything that he hadn't realised  that  lillith  had unfrozen the entire  pack and they had  heard  everything  the pack looked livid and mother looked pissed she used her fae  magic  and bound  my father before removing  kimberley veil  his eyes widened  taking  in the ice blue eyes  and  silver hair  my mother laughed  and told my father

"SURPRISE  DAVID   KIMBERLEY
IS A SNOW WOLF LIKE ME,MY SON AND MY REAL HUSBAND JOHN  OH OOPS I FORGOT  I.MATED WITH JOHN  YEARS AGO  BEFORE  YOU  CAME FOR ME   I.HAD HEARD FROM A LOYAL FOLLOWER  OF JOHNS THST YOU WANTED TO MATE ME TO SPITE HIM.

SO WE  MADE A  PLAN  TO LET YOU MARK ME AND HAVE YOU CHEAT ON YOUR MATE  DO YOU REM
REMEMBER  SONYA  YES SHE WAS PLANTED BY ME  WE PAID HER TO  SEDUCE YOU AND  YOU GAVE IN  AS SOON AD YOU  HAD SEX WITH HER  YOUR MATE MARK  VANISHED   AND EVERY NIGHT I ADDED  A POTION  TO YOUR  BED TEA  AND KNOCKED  YOU OUT AND THEN I TELEPORTED  TO JOHNS BED AND WE MADE LOVE.

LUCA AND KIMBERLEY  WERE NEVER YOURS DAVID I NEBVER LET YOU SLEEP  WITH ME  BECAUSE  I DIDN'T  WANT A MATE BEATER  TO BECOME  A FATHER  WHEN YOU TOLD ME LUCA  WAS  DEAD I HAD JOHNS FREINDS TRACK HIM AND IT LED TO THE HELLS DEMON HOUNDS  CLAN I WATCHED MY SON GROW UP STRONG.

  TYRONE WAS THE PERFECT BROTHER  AND SO WERE THE OTHERS  MY SON IS STRONGER THEN YOU NOW  AND I DECLARE IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE DOUBLE CRESCENT PACK  THST MY SON LUCA WILL FIGHT FOR ALPHA  AGAINST  DAVID"

when mother declared  that I was to fight  to the death  for alpha   I was hesitant  but the pack cheers for me  boosted my  strength   I looked to my mate and luna lillith  and she nodded   mouthing  annihilate  that racist wolf alpha and clan your title  thats when I  decided  to fight   the fight was for tonight and  I wanted my brothers  here  I looked  to lillith  and she  smirked.

Then I saw my brothers  teleport  they had smiles too then one by one  all of my brothers  kissed our mate she looked ready to swoon but calmed herself  after a bit  she walked to me  and  kissed me hard her kiss became  my good luck  charm and I began training.

All of my brothers took turns  training  me and lillith  took turns  sitting  on  everyone of our laps  mother spoke to lillith  and she laughed  it almost  looked like they werebmother and daughter kimberley  also sat  on lilliths lap and lillith  braided her hair she looked like a mother my mother  got drinks  from  John my biological
Fathers  home   and yes we were training  on his pack lands.

  Here I met  my father John my grandparents  and my real pack  and before training I told  John  that if I win  against David  I wanted to join the two  packs  John agreed and  he began looking for a bigger land  to house two packs together eventually  John. Told me of a land  he had chosen  the day I was born  and how he  had started construction on the land.

My real father  told me he wanted to  make me alpha of his pack once I became  21 which had happened  over two hundred years ago   but he told me that when he thought I died  he felt vulnerable  and broken until mother told him where I was she made him promise  not to send  a search party  because  she had seen how strong i was getting  and wanted me to get stronger  John told me he promised  her and stuck with it.

John also trained me to use  my fae magic in wolf form if David tried anything   he told me that David could drug me so i had to become smart  John was a great father and I regretted not  beingbable to grow up under him but now I would make up for lost time and I knew my brothers would agree  because we all have families  and had they gotten the same choice as me   then they  would  also choose there families  with lillith  besides them.