Chapter 41-lilly

Once the condom  was removed  from  silas's  huge member he went to  shower  I  couldn't hold back and in followed him in to the shower and  we both bathed together  with silas  still making  my body  sing   without  giving me a second  round  of sex to which I was grateful for since my thighs and pussy  still  hurt from our many hours if love making .

When we showed  me and silas  didn't even  bother drying  off  since him being a dragon and giving off  supernatural  heat had us both dry in minutes  after we were dried thanks to silas  I put my head on his bare chest and  fell asleep  in minutes  my dream started  off good  but his later I saw the same demonic creature from my dreams a couple of  months  ago and it was talking to me  and said in cracked dry voice

"Not long left princess  Lillith we shall meet soon and then we will come for  you"

I woke up with a start and began hyperventerlating  and crying silas woke up and gave me water  I drank it as silas kissed my bare shoulders and rubbed my back once I was calm enough silas asked what had happened and   I could  feel myself  becoming  more attracted to him because he was so kind and caring  and as silas held me I told him of seeing  the same demonic  creature  twice  since I had  come here  I told him how the demon looked and  how he sounded  I told him that each time I saw the demon I felt unease and powerless.

Silas listened as I went on about how in my first dream  one of my shadow  men who.i now knew was the five of them  told me to run  while one of  brothers  fought him off then I told him of todays  dream of how the demon told me that we would  meet soon enough and let out a evil laugh I was shaking after telling  silas and he hugged me promising to  speak with the others  about the demon  in the morning .

we soon fall  asleep again and I never had the  dream again  I woke up really late  the next  morning  and  I  washed my face and  brushed my teeth  with the spare  toothbrush  someone  had  put in the bathroom  when i  looked  in the wardrob I was surprised  to see  all different  clothes  in my   sizes hanging  up in  silas's  wardrobe

i took out a  pair of jeans and a cream belly top  then I noticed a box that had  my name on it I opened  the box and saw it contained  new  matching  bras and panties sets  and then I saw another box  bigger then the first  and when i opened  that I saw shoes trainers and more footwear  all in my sizes  aswell as several  Jewellery  boxes   Some sets  others  just full of the same  Jewellery  like an earrings box that caught  my  eye and after I opened  it I saw 30  hooped earrings .

I took out a pair of hooped earrings  and  I put the rest away  thats  when  I saw makeup  bags  and hair accessories  I took out the make up and took out  a clip  once I combed my hair  I took a few strands  and  clipped then together  leaving the rest  unclipped once I was ready I opened silas's  door  and followed the  hallway until I reached the  stairs.

I walked down some stairs and i came across a music room there was a recording  studio and many  recordings  in alphabetical  orders  and sorted by  year I also saw many  instruments  a dvjyst seeing them  I felt at peace  after a bit I left the room and went down more steps and saw a weapons  room  I saw again many weapons  and the training  room was amazing there were magical  targets  I left the room again and came across many  rooms  including  a gym and private pools.

I looked at everything and took every detail in and I kept  saying to myself that this castle was beautiful  when I reached the bottom steps  I came into a huge lounge  area that just screamed  bachelor pad  I chuckled  and carried on exploring.

  Until I reached the dining area  it was already  full of food  and i was starved  I began filling my food  up  hoping my fiance's didn't  mind  me eating before them   once I ate I left the plate on a tray and headed to the library  that had caught my eyes and when I got  in  my mouth dropped  at how big it was and I behan  wondering  how I could  read all of them or even find  one that's when I saw a sign  that read

"To find a book  no worries  about where to look  just speak the name and  wait with patience  soon the books shall float to you so simple and true"

Wow I thought  once I realised  that all the books were enchanted  and would float to me once I called so I tested  it I called out to the book on romance and within seconds  they  appeared  in front of me I chose one and the rest dissappeared   I then took a seat in the  library  next to a fireplace and began reading  the book was interesting  and  I was halfway done  but then I felt someone  grab my arm tightly  at firstbi though it was a man  but when I saw it was a women I began to ask what her problem  was and she replied in a haughty  tone

"We don't allow  Hoochi mama's  or night workers  taint the Lords  library and  home  and you type of women  should  know by now  that the Lords hate  those who refuse to leave there home"

"But I am not a hoochi mama or a night worker  I.am a princess and guest of the Lords they  brought  me here"

"Listen here you  I will say this once and only once nicely   the Lords  must've  invited  you  for fun and now there done  and as for you being a princess keep dreaming  I have heard the same thing over and  over again  for years women like you   are always  mistaking  the lords kindness  as commitment they don't do commitment  with  anyone  unless she is the one for them all so leave this  place and be on your merry way"