Chapter 10-Lilly

When I got out of school Jose was ready like he had foreseen me leaving the school early I got in the carriage and I told Jose to hurry and he did as I asked as we hurried I heard sage neighing frantically and I had a bad feeling i asked Jose what was wrong but he didn't answer me so I got out of the carriage.

As soon as I got off the carriage I saw a handsome and naked man with silver hair and a perfect nose with kissable lips and since he was faced down and only his face showed as his neck was at a very uncomfortable angle facing me I felt glad that I never saw anything else but his sexy firm buttocks and thick thighs kept luring my gaze.

I tried very hard to not look but I couldn't stop myself and I was drooling over his backside and thick thighs and my imagination made me wonder what his girth was like I had to slap myself to concentrate I told Jose to turn the man and cover his genitals so I could not see it Jose did as I asked and chuckled my skin burned and I put on my brave face asking him what he was laughing at to which Jose said

"Young princess i apologise for laughing but I can't help it as your acting like a virgin I mean your so beautiful and Freya goes on about how kind hearted you are so I assumed that you have had many suitors to whats the word they use oh yes dating you"

I blushed again and replied

"Oh my well firstly thank you for the compliment and tell Freya she very kind but I aren't anything special and as for my urm suitors aka boyfriends well I have never had any no one ever asked me out because I never spoke to anyone.

I grew up normal Jose I always thought my mum was the drugged up whore who died after an overdose and then I was adopted by good people who I thought were stranger at first but here I found out that there families and my biological family are cousins and because of my lack of knowledge about my family tree i vowed that I would make a better life for myself.

I wanted to become a nurse and save lives but after my adoptive parents died I became orphaned again and ended up in a Foster home only to be told that I.had a whole other dad and he wanted me to come to Los Angeles so believing this I agreed but I was sedated and ended up here where I found out that it wasn't los Angeles but a place that I had never heard of called Flabosnia.

I also found out that my father was king which made me princess and on top of that I found out that the druggy I thought was my mom wasn't my mom but her freind who my biological mother trusted like a sister and to protect me from sick bastards she handed me to her and then was taken and violated by an obsessed crazy stalker from high-school"

I broke down and Jose hugged me and I snuggled into his embrace since it felt famillier like a brother Jose held me tighterand then said

"I am so sorry princessa I was so estupido for making you relive the memories that hurt you so bad I promise that me and Freya will do whatever we can to help you adjust to the Flabosnian tradition and festivals and from now on you are my Hermana(sister)"

I smiled at Jose and thanked him telling him that I accepted becoming his Hermana(sister) we exchanged a smile and then we carried on examining the man I turned my head as Jose turned the man face up then I heard a gasp and shuffling the shuffling stopped and Jose called to me and I turned to face the unconcious naked man who now wore a tracksuit bottom I was thankful to Jose .

Feeling more comfortable seeing him.covered I examined him.and saw huge slashes on his body and then I caught site of a tattoo that showed a wolf howling at a silver moon and a person with fangs also looking at the moon andbthen i looked at his arms that had what I assumed were trible marks that looked like dragon scales and fairy wings aswell as some other thing that I couldn't figure out but looked like devil or demonic symbols then I saw something written in Latin or Flabosnian .

I Asked Jose to to look at the tribal marks,tattoo and see if he could translate the writing Jose agreed and when he saw the tattoo,tribal marks and writing he jumped up and began dragging me to the carriage his face looked pale and sickly and I got worried asking him

"What is wrong Jose why are you acting like this when you ok a second ago what do the tattoos,tribal marks and writing mean"

"Its nothing princessa please we must leave immediately "

"NO JOSE THERES A INJURED MAN HERE WHO NEEDS TO BE LOOKED AT AND MU INNER NURSE REVOLTS AGAINST THE IDEA OF LEAVING HIM TO DIE"

"HERMANA YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WE CANT HELP HIM IT WILL CAUSE A CALAMITY AND IF THE KING FINDS OUT THAT WE ARE HELPING HIM THEN HE WILL BEHEAD ME FOR PUTTING THE PRINCESS IN DANGER"

"NO I WON'T LEAVE HIM I CANT LEAVE SOMEONE TO DIE AND IF MY FATHER HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME SAVING SOMEONES LIFE THEN HE IS NOT A GOOD MAN AND DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED A KING"

Jose saw my determination and stubborn streak and agreed to save the man and when I asked if there was a hospital around Flabosnia Jose said there wasn't and many people used private healers and poor people had grown herbs to aid in healing.