Chapter 42-lilly

What the hell i thought when  I was dragged from The library and on the verge of being kicked out  the lady that had dragged me was so unreasonable  and didn't want to believe  my words I mean OK.i got that  my fiance's  had many whores coming and going  while they waited  for  me  and I didn't mind that one bit   because they had been around for  centuries  and they had urges  that could only  be sorted  once they got  intimate  but this lady was crazy  to think I was a whore .

I mean I had been a virgin up until last night with  silas and his matemark   proved that I was more then a whore to my men  but even  after trying to explain  my situation  and relationship  to the lady she was adamant  to have me removed  from the  castle  when i was at the door  I still  refused  to leave  my fiance's  home  after much ruckus  many villagers had gathered  around the  castle  and many looked disgusted with me whereas others looked at me in pity.

My stubbornness  had worn out the woman  so she called  security  and they  picked  me up and  threw me out  I was pissed at being manhandled  and just as I thought I would land  on my ass  I ended up falling  in to the arm of Tyrone  he looked pissed  off  and every security  gaurd and  villager as well as the  women who dragged  me  gave them a wide  berth   all five of my  men  walked inside and I followed  but again I was stopped from entering   I  was about to say something  but Tyrone spoke

"Why   is  lillith  being denied  entry into our castle  did anyone  of us give you permission  to  stop her entering"

"No my Lords  but we were following  the rules of removing  your  night workers and hoochi  mama's  in the morning  after you all left for the day from the premises once you all enjoyed your nights  thats it  we had no idea that you still  wanted to have this  sex worker  in your home"

"ENOUGH BERTHA  DON'T YOU DARE  CALL PRINCESS LILLITH  A SEX WORKER EVER AGAIN AND DON'T  YOU NOR ANYONE  ELSE  EVER MANHANDLED  HER AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND"

"NO  I DON'T  UNDERSTAND  AT ALL  LORD SILAS  ABOUT WHY WE CANT REMOVE THIS  ONE FROM YOUR HOME I HAVEVWORKED HERE FOR CENTURIES  AND I HAVE ALWAY DONE WHAT YOU ALL ASKED  OF ME BUT TODAY BECAUSE OF THIS WHORE YOU SHOUT AT ME AND THREATEN ME TO NOT REMOVE  HER  WHY MY LORDS  WHAT HAS THIS WHORES PUSSY GOT THAT  OTHER  WHORES DIDN'T  HAVE"

"YOUR CROSSING  THE LINE BERTHA   CLOSE YOUR MOUTH NOW OR YOU WILL REGRET IT "

"NO I WON'T  UNTIL YOU EXPLAIN  WHY THIS GIRL IS  DIFFRENT  FROM ALL THE OTHERS  YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH MY LORDS  I WILL NOT APOLOGISE  FOR MY TONE  OR ATTITUDE"

This bertha was one gutsy woman her bravery  made me want to forgive  her  for dragging me through the castle  her look of pure determination   was enough  to  make  me want to reward her after seeing bertha being firm.on her word  Tyrone took a deep breath and  said

"God bertha  either your stupid  or  not afraid of danger  but I rate your bravery  to stand up to us five  and because ofvthe respect  we have for you and your work with us  we forgive  your actions  and answers  you questions  about lillith'

"Thank you my lords"

"But we can't only  tell you   we need to announce  it to  the entire  villagers  so please go and  hstger them all "

five minutes  later  all the the villagers  approached  the castle  and got on there knees i was also given  a seat to  sit on and  then I watched  each of my five fiance's  come out   silas and  luca stood by my side where as hunter  cade and Tyrone stood in front  of  me blocking me from everyone's  sight it only after a bit  Tyrone  began to speak

"Good afternoon to all our  clan residents  and thank you all for your loyalty  and  presence  on this amazing  day we have something  we have to  announce  to everyone  and it is all to do with this beautiful  women  behind me.

"The woman is called Princess Lillith Louise Myraide  the future queen of Flabosnia  and  our betrothed  mate she is not a whore or a sexworker but the girl that all five of us have chosen  to marry  when she comes of age so for a year with her father's  permission   she will live in the kingdom  and  you will all have a chance  to get to know your clans  queen"

When the announcement  was done hundreds  of   villagers  clapped  and  welcomed  me bertha and the security  gaurds  all apologised  to for man handling  me  i forgave  them  and told  Tyrone not to punish  them  as they didn't  know  about me  he along with the brotherhood  forgave  and gave a second chance  to  the guards and  bertha  I went back to the library  and  finished  my book  off while my fiance's  had gone out again for business.

I then  went into the  music studio  and began playing some  instruments  i was a little rusty but I could definitely play some  then  I  put on the headphones and put on one of the recordings  I made sure that only I could hear it  and when it played  I was  mesmerised  by how powerful  the voice was and how listening  to the song  made me swoon  but I did a double take when I heard a second voice  it was also powerful  and swoon worthy.

My mind   felt like mush and panties  felt wet   my heart began to race in a Good way  goddess I thought  if I died heari.g these voices  then I would die happy  when I took out the recording  my jaw dropped  when I saw silas and Tyrone written on the  label  my mind reeling  from finding  out  that two of my fiance's  had gorgeous  singing  voices.

  i spent  hours in the studio  and listened to all the recordings  reading  who  each name on the label  when I got to the  last recording  i sarthe date it was from three hundred years ago and the name read silas  and ilas  I was glad some powerful  magic had preserved the song from 300 years ago.

when i played it  I recognised  silas's  voice immediately  and when I heard the other  voice it tugged at my heartstrings  because I could tell it was ilas I knew because as deep and as masculine  silas's  voice was  ilas had a beautiful melodious  voice  with some other type of deepness that tugged at the heart yet pulled you towards  it.