Chapter 4-lilly

When my harness was on  both  Timothy and sheena  did there own harness and  off  we went the lift off was kind of  rocky and shaky and I was scared for a bit  but after that it was smooth flying  i looked at the view for a bit before falling  asleep the next time I woke up  i saw a beautiful  place full of light and when I asked  sheena  if we were there yet sheena  smiled but said nothing  which I found odd considering how much  taking  she did before.

Then I looked towards  Timothy  who just grunted like a gorilla  I  didn't  push them since we had only just met hours ago and hardly  knew each other  I then took out a book on supernatural reverse  harem  and began reading  thinking  no  one was watching  but then I heard  snickers  and I looked over my book to see  sheena  nudging  Timothy  all while pointing  at me I ignored them  as it didn't  bother me since  most girls  my age read stuff like this .

When  the snickers  stopped   I carried on reading   until  I reached a sexy steamy  scene  as I loved reading  that in the dark  so I could self care for my self  in private as soon as I put my book back   I heard sheena say

"Mrs Mgregory  welcome to Mccarthy   Castle  the ancestral  home of your father"

When I saw the  castle  my mouth dropped  as I tried to take it all in  and like a dumbass  I asked the most  lame   questions 

"Erm Mrs sheena is my father royal  blood because the castle  is  magnificent"

"Yes Miss Mgregory  your father is king  of flabosnia.

When  sheena  mentioned  flabosnia  my heart dropped because I thought  I was heading to   Los Angeles  and then I began to wonder  where the hell flabosnia was   as I had never seen it on a map  when I confronted  sheena  she looked at me with wide eyes and at this time I didn't  see  where Timothy  was  and as I argued with sheena I felt a  sharp pain in my neck and  then everything  went dark.

When I woke up what I assumed  was  hours later I felt like I  was hit over the head with a frying pan  as my head felt heavy  and sitting  up made me puke  but luckily  I had a bin next to the luxury  bed I woke up in with its soft silk sheets and a a softer duvet  with pillows that felt  heavenly  to lie on  it was like a dream.

When my head felt better  I looked on the stand next  to the bed and  saw  a tablet and water  with a note that read

"Sorry about that  the staff sent to get  you  weren't  supposed to  sedate you love  they ignored my  orders and have been dealt with the medicine is a anti sedation  medication  it will remove the sedation from your body  please take it and get fresh  someone  will be there shortly  to  bring you to meet me  so we can discuss things and  start afresh

Your father King Carlisle

I took the medication  after having a good laugh at my bio dads  funny dad joke after taking the medication  I felt better  and I found a bathrobe  and the bathroom   and it was huge there was a shower,jacuzzi  a bathtub the size of a pool there were many scented soaps and shampoos that had words on there such as muskhorn,loveberry,sandelwids ,
dragon ceder,spice of life ect I was so confused   then  a woman  in a hood came forward and  told me that I can choose two scents and  she would mix them so I chose  dragon ceder  and loveberry .

The lady took the scent and disappeared  when she returned  there was  a bottle in her hand that read Princess lillys  scented soap and  shampoo,conditioner  then the bathroom got foggy  the lady disappeared and so did the bottles  leaving only four bottles  that read my. Name and what they were ,shampoo,conditioner, soap and lotion  I filled the tub  and it bubbled  then I added a bit of soap to the bath and the smell that came was so gorgeous  I let out a moan of appreciation.

I got in the bath and  began lathering my hair  with shampoo  i washed the  shampoo off and added conditioner  leaving it in  with a clip on my hair  all while I lathered my skin with the  soap I washed it off and then washed my hair  once I was done I grabbed the bathrobe and  put my hair  in  a towel .

I entered my room and  on the bed there was a dress and jewellery  and on the floor there was heels  I didn't wonder where it came from since I thought it was staff  and I was looking for a hair dryer  only to find a  statue that looked like it  was sucking in air  I sat  next to the statue and it started blowing out my hair   when my hair was dry  I combed it out and was impressed to see it  so shiny,soft and bouncy.

My skin also felt  wonderful  and soft  along with hydrated  and   when I stated applying  the lotion I saw my skin  come alive my  black eye  bags  disappeared and I looked more awake  I was very impressed.