Chapter 29-Tyrone

"God i hate these  Damned Functions  they always  invite us then  pretend  we don't exist" said Luca  my icewolf mage brother said  he was our newest recruit  we took him in  18 years ago he was considered  an abomination  in his pack because he had  an ice wolf form and mages magic  his father accused his mother of cheating   on him but the arsehole forgot that his luna was  a fairy mage .

Anyway my name is Tyrone  I am the first  person  who began this clan /brotherhood  whatever you want to call it when I was banished from my home and kingdom  Three hundred  years ago.

my family were or are rare shifters don't know  if there dead or alive   but  when I was born I not only had my family shifter forms  but other forms too  and my father wanted a pure line of our shifters types  and how we did this well we would marry our first cousins  in my case I had twin first cousins   and my father was a tyrant  he made my.life hell  everytime I told him that I wasn't going to.marry my cousins.

Father hated  disobedience  and to keep everyone in line he resorted to violence  he had beaten my mother  out of her disobedience  and he did the same to my sisters  and then he married them off to tyrants such as himself  when my father tried his true and tried method  with me  it didn't work .

I was still disobedient  so father tried  new methods  such as torture  he would whip me with  a bladed whip  slashing my skin  and then he used  a dagger  and a  tiny long needle  that he inserted  in my penis  the needle was always  heated so it burned  as it went inside  but I never screamed  at any torture  he put me  through .

my father always  thought of torture weapons  to use but one day  he went too  far  he strapped my mother naked to a  wall and  used his loyal male followers  as a torture device  he injected mother with a serum  that  made her go into heat  and he let his men have there way with her  and he forced me to watch  thats when I lost control  I killed my father and  his sick men  and saved mom  but I was too late  mother was bleeding  and  she begged me to run but I refused  I got her treated and  she was on the road to recovery.

The same night  mom was in recovery  and yes the healers had all known what was happening   but were vulnerable  to stop him  took care of my mum  I was called by my  uncle  who was older then dad  and would've  been next to rule  but was drugged by my father  thus making  it unfair when  he challenged  my  uncle  and won  the king title  and began his tyranny  over our land  approached  me  wearing the kings crown and  robe  and told me that bad news that the wise council wanted to talk to me about  my father death.

I knew at that point  that I had been summoned  for my  part in  his death I put my head up and  faced the wise council  and I accepted my crimes I told the council  I had murdered  my father because he was a tyrant a monster who made  every person in the kingdom  suffer including  his wife  I told them of how he beat her  and how he had injected her  with an illegal  serum thst put her in heat and how he had his men violate her  I told them that my crime was committed  in protecting  my mother and other females in the kingdom  from him .

The council  took my words and asked every person  in the kingdom  and they all told of  how they suffered under my fathers tyranny  and how there daughter were injected with the same serum so my father could do what he wanted to them  the council  had all the proof and instead of the death penalty  I was banished  my people cried for me but I smiled at them and told them  not to cry for me  and be happy  and free.

My Mother hugged me and so did my sisters who were also free from there tyrant husbands thats when I cried  but I took my punishment  as a man and since then I have been alone  or I was until I found others in my situation  and thats whenni created my own kingdom.

I named it the Griffin Clan my kingdom  was thriving  and everyone was happy I made sure women were respected  and if any man became a tyrant to there wives  I killed them  but   over the years  more and more of my people  started  a Rebellion  and   began breaking my clan rules  I became a tyrant  like my father  to protect my people I murdered  and tortured  the rebels soon my clan got renamed Hells Demon Hounds .

My clan became known  for  bloodshed and death   and although  my loyal followers  stayed with  me and we treated them well  and our clan thrived   other clans  began treating us differently  because of the rumours  and every time we were invited to a function  people avoided  us  soon we started going to less and less functions  and people stopped inviting  us  but imagine our  shock when we got  an invite from  the Florence Castle.

  To attend the Keiflang masquerade ball  the biggest three day  magical
Night we hadn't  attended  such a function  in centuries   but after getting the invite  I could feel something  tugging me to the function  and after telling my closest clan freinds and brothers  we agreed to attend the ball.