Chapter 40-lilly

My kiss was slow  and safe since it was my first time ever kissing a man  and  silas sat still letting me get used to his lips after a bit my kiss became wild and something inside told me to bite silas on his lip so I did  since I wasn't experienced  in these situations I just  followed my gut instinct  once I had bitten Silas  I heard his arousing  growl then silas  kissed me back.

His kiss was demanding  ,psychotic  wild and barbaric he bit my lip and sucked it  and when ever he  let me up for air  Silas   bit my neck and  above my breast I was still wearing his shirt  and he was gentleman enough to not remove it  but I could tell he would be a clothes tearing  type of lover.

When silas bit my neck   I sucked on  his  ear lobe   and when he showed me  his neck I bit his  sweet spot  that was a bit down   from his neck and he had a  tiny  dragon tattoo  on the sweet spot   so thats how I figured it  out after a bit of kissing  I felt ready  for  the next step  and that was me losing  my vcard.

  I pulled back from  Silas  reluctantly  and  began  removing  the top  silas watched me  with intense  eyes  and when I was  finally  free of the clothes  I began removing  silas's  pants but he stopped me even though I could feel his need  straining against the  material  of his pants  I then asked  silas  why he stopped me  and he replied

"I am so sorry seductive succubus  goddess  knows how much I desire you beautiful Rose   and how I wish to ravish you but I feel like I am being disloyal  and deceitful  because I am hiding a big secret from you"

"What is the secret silas  please don't tell me your already  married and have children  because then I will feel ashamed  of trying it on with you"

"Its nothing  to do with me having a wife and kids  I am single and I have been for years   its just that my looks deceive you  and please don't react too badly  once I confess  this and know I will wait for you even if you never want to see me again"

"OK please silas just spit it out already i am beginning  to get nervous  what is your secret "

"Well Beautiful Rose  in your eyes I am 18 and in everyon else's eyes I am also 18 because I look 18 but the truth is  that I stopped  ageing  after I turned 18  and this happens to many supernaturals  including  enchantresses  well I stoppedvaging after my 18th birthday  over 300 years ago and  my actual  age  in 319 years old "

"Wtf how can you be 319  you don't look old  and  your body sure doesn't look saggy  infact  it looks far from  saggy  so your saying  every one in the realm  is  old old  and the others"

"Pretty  much  do you want me to  leave beautiful rose are you feeling repulsed  at my lie I am so sorry   if you feel deceived  it wasn't our intention to keep you in the dark its just because  we all know that we aren't youths  everyone  here us older then old and no one really  bothers to keep track  of  anyones  ages"

"No silas I aren't  repulsed  at all and nether am I mad  I kind of figured  out that  everything  I saw  around here seemed  too ancient  to  old including  every bedroom  I had slept in  yes I was stunned moments ago  when you confirmed  my  suspicion   but I am surprisingly  OK with  this  and the fact that you andvmy other men are  ancient  doesn't  bother me in the least  I still feel attracted  to each of  you   and I still  want to marry you all and experience  you all"

Silas smiled and so did I once our discussion  was over  silas removed  his pants and boxers  and we began exploring  each  others  bodies  while silas touched  my flawless  skin  I touched and  kissed  his  every  battle  scar making him  moan   silas  began kissing my neck  biting it hard enough to leave a hicky (lovebite)then silas tortured my breasts with his  mouth a d teeth  making me gasp and  groan .

Then I  licked  silas on his every tattoo  including  the   clan tattoo silas grilled my shoulder   firmly  but not hardenough to cause any real  pain  after a bit  silas  began kissing my flat belly and whispered  how one day I would carry all his and his brothers  children  in my womb .

silas's  soft breath on my flat stomach  made my pussy sing  and when silas reached my  pussy  he  pushed aside  my  lips  and blew fire into me his flame never  hurt but aroused  me   then  silas  began  licking and sucking  my pussy hole and  every tongue flick he made and every suck he took  aroused me more and more  until it got to the point that  I grabbed a hold of his hair and I pulled  it hard when I felt like I was going to die happy.

The more times silas tortured my pussy  with his wicked  mouth and tongue  the more tensed my pussy became until the  damn finally  broke  I came with  huge scream of  pleasure  and my pussy drowned   silas as he drank me out at a rapid pace  my legs felt shaky  and my body   became  tingly  then just as I began thinking  I was done  I heard a wrapper and  thats when I saw silas  ripping open  a condom.

Silas  looked at me and explained  that my heat meant I was fertile and  if he didn't  use protection  then I could become  pregnant  and he didn't  want to cause me to miss out on my education  because he and his brothers all wanted to see me happy even  if it mean I got it from becoming  a nurse  then they were happy for me.

Once the condom was put on we stopped talking of  boring things and I enjoyed   laying on the bed  as  silas  slammed himself inside me over and over again I let out  noises  of pain and pleasure  and I  begged for more silas obliged and  carried on giving  me this  pleasure  it continued  for a while  and I wrapped  my legs around  silas  and pulled him deeper in me  silas carried on  until he let out a dragons growl  and bit my neck  the bite hurt but it turned to pleasure  soon enough.

Once  silas  stopped growling like a  sexy dragon caveman he got off the bed and began  removing the condom  I was in shock  seeing  how much  cum had been released  the condom was a huge size  so when  I saw it half full my body became aroused again  because who doesn't want  a very virile sexy dragon shifter as a lover  to fill her up.