Chapter 12-lilly

I grew herbs and decorated it I added modern items but during the decoration I heard a noise and I followed it until it led me to a man who was slashed and half way dead I knew I had to save him so I brought him to the outhouse and crushed some milk weed, Wolfbane, turmeric and rosecrop i made it into a paste using red clay and I put the paste on him coverimg his slashes then I concocted a bitter drink made of ivy and hellor a big red herb and I made him drink it.

I stayed with him for months until he was conscious and when I saw his eyes I felt a connection between us and soon I began dating him behind your father back I know it sounds wrong and I sound like a cheating whore but until you feel the connection yourself you won't
understand we married in secret after years of dating and after I told Carlos of my marriage to the king of Flabosnia your father .

I was afraid he would hate me lilly and accuse me but he held me close and told me he knew for years who I was and he didn't mind me being married to your father but he told me to tell your father so I did and thankfully Carlisle your father did not mind or hate me for keeping him in the dark he kissed me passionately and said he knew that I was special since he met me soon I found two more men who I loved and
Married them I also gave them kids your half siblings.

Things were good but the village began to get suspicious and I was afraid they would riot and hate Carlisle for letting me marry more men so I used magic yes magic exists to create an illusion of me leaving Flabosnia it broke your fathers heart and I watched him break and I watch how my sister flirted with him which I never minded considering I was married to four men I stayed in the out house disguised as a worker woman healing sick people and then I found out I was pregnant.

I then told Carlos I was pregnant he took care of me and helped me give birth and thats when I found out I was pregnant with fraternal twins a boy and girl you both looked like your own dad's my son looked like Carlos and you looked like Carlisle I told Carlos to take our son he named Jose and I ran from Flabosnia with you I went to New York and met Amy the lady I entrusted with you.

After I was found by Gregory my old high school stalker he kidnapped me and did what he wanted tainting me and then as I lay there naked and bleeding half dead I begged to die and after violating me again Gregory and his four jerk freinds shot me five times I died and my soul showed your father where I was and my killers he lost it and hung them.

Gregory laughed as the noose was on his neck taunting your father about how he violated the Queen of Flabosnia and how stupid I was for handing over my daughter to a stranger in new York that killed your dad he didn't know I was pregnant after hanging Gregory your father searched for you and lied that amy was his ex girlfriend who he hadn't seen after there breakup and that's how you ended up here my love my baby I hope you can forgive us for abandoning you"

I cried hearing my mother story and I told her spirit that I forgave her I then put the box to my heart and it opened I took out the key and went to.find Jose who was my real brother my womb mate.

Jose stood out side crying and on seeing me he hugged me tightly and told me how sorry he was that he wasn't there for me or knew I existed i forgave him and together we entered the outhouse/clinic and Jose put the man on the bed and I followed mothers instructions to create the paste and instead of clay I used turmeric and honey I mixed it and made a paste and started applying it to every slash but the deeper ones I stitched up and then applied the paste to keep it glued .

Jose dusted the room I was going to sleep in and he took the room next door I told him to bring Freya to the outhouse since she would become my sister after they tied the knot Jose blushed and mother spirit clapped excitedly on hearing her son would be getting married I hushed her up telling her that Jose was becoming shy she giggled and hushed up once Jose left to get Freya I stayed with my patient and mother was facinated by the tattoo and trible pattern I told her of how bad both Jose and father acted seeing the tatto,tribal marks and writing.

Mother listened and told me that the marking meant demon or hell because these people with the marks weren't really people when I asked questions mother told me that all would be shown to me in due time I accepted the answer and began giving my patients a sponge bath all while singing a song I called injured stranger mother listened to my song and just floated contently when I was done mother had ghost tears and told me that my voice was beautiful ever more beautiful then hers.

I smiled sadly and told mother how I would've wanted to hear her sing to Me mother touched my face and I saw when I lived with Amy and Caz my mother took over there bodies and sang to me I cried and mother kissed my tears away Jose appeared with Freya and Freya screamed on seeing mothers ghost and holding her pregnant belly that was now showing.

Jose told Freya of our relationship and explained that the ghost was our birth mothers Freya calmed down and bowed to mother but mother floated to her and stopped her saying that just like me and jose Freya was her daughter now Freya cried and told mother how Jose took her hand after her ex boyfriend William tried to make her kill there baby mum looked disgusted at Willams behaviour and vowed to haunt his ass for hurting a sweet girl after impregnating her.