Chapter 34-lilly

The brawls continued and everytime a girl was selected   by the winner  it carried on  and soon both my freinds had gone to there  future husbands aswell the only girls left was me and  several  girls  in the room and when Tyrone  came on  he had been  stripped  of  his  suit and  now wore shorts   he was  a fine looking specimen and  his body looked  powerful he fought two shifters at once  using just combat  and nothing  else.

I could hear the other girls saying how lucky the girl would be for being  chosen  by such a sexy man  I smiled because I thought the same thing  and I returned my gaze on   Tyrone  my heart  beat harder then it ever had before  when he beat two of the shifters  and won he then  walked off after the fight everyone  was confused including myself  everyone  became excited to see cade against three mages  they fought  shooting spell and enchantments  until cade win and just  like Tyrone  he also walked away.

The next to fight in the ring was luca  he was against  three shifters and he also shifted into a ice wolf form  he was as white as snow  the floor froze under his paws and  he  used his wolf form to beat  the three shifters and just like his brothers he walked off  hunter was  next   he fought five  magical  beings and won and he too vanished  the last to fight was  Silas  he had eight people fighting him  they got silas good   but he kept fighting  eventually  he won and after his victory  all five brother stood in the ring.

I got curious  about what was going on and  when father Carlos asked  who all five fought for  all five  looked towards me and  called out my name I squeaked in  shock  and i could hear Freya,jenna and nala  all screaming for joy my fellow  girls  looked jealous and when I was called down I  did as I was asked all while my legs shook like jelly .

 When I  came down father Carlos took my hand and stood me in between all five of my suitors and then they all got down on one knee and asked me to marry  them  I had no words until Tyrone said   that I could follow my  dreams and become what I wanted.

All five reassured  me that they wouldn't rush me into marriage  and mating and  I could  work  until I was mature and of age only after hearing  that  did  I agreed to marry the men   and  on the same day  I got engaged  all the couples got engaged the third day of the ball came and went Soon regular  classes were commencing  and we worked hard to complete the  three days of  work  that we had missed it was hard work  we were all exhausted but after the three days break our brains became refreshed.

In the evening  after class I went to the clinic  and  started  registering  new patients  I gave them  check ups and medication  I worked day and night  doing what loved best and  forgetting everything  even my  17th birthday  I only remembered  it when a surprise  party was thrown  for me  I smiled and celebrated   my father looked happier and  at peace  my step brothers  looked  a bit  sad  but seeing  our dads  smiling face  soon there sadness dissappeared my guests were many clans that I had seen  at the ball  and while talking to my freinds and  the clan leaders 
Maria tapped my shoulder .

When I turned towards  Maria I saw all five of  my fiance's standing at the door  i went over and asked then to get used to entering  the castle since they were son in laws to  be  my fiancé's  all came in kissing my cheeks one by one and they began mingling  soon people forgot  about how scared they had been of the Hell Demon Hounds  clan three days ago  when the party was over   my fiancé's asked my fathers if they could take me out  my fathers all agreed and soon  joined by my freinds  we were outside .

My fiancé's Tyrone asked my freinds if they had ever teleported  they both said they had but I was confused  as hell because I didn't remember  ever teleporting  I remembered  going through a barrier to enter the school but never  teleporting .

When  Tyrone  said  we would teleport  using  magic   I got nervous  and asked if there were any  side affects  Luca and Hunter said I would be  dizzy  and might fall after we landed  I began biting  my lip an old habit  I had  wjenni was scared silas held me and told me that he would steady me  and all I had to do was hold onto  him  tightly  I agreed and  when Tyrone said the spell  I  put my face into  silas's  muscular  chest.

His scent was fire and nature  it was like  a camping  scent  he smelled amazing and I  got comfort from his  scent the more I smelled silas  the more  I could feel  silas  tense  until he finally  gave in  and wrapped  muscular  arms around my  waist and pulled me closer  I squeaked  and looked into his orange eyes  and as  gazed into his he gazed into mine  soon we forgot about the rest of the  world and I forgot about the spell its only when Jenna and  Nala pulled me away did I snap out of it  and  I saw all the men giving me a heated look I blushed  hard and then I  turned towards my freinds.