honeymoon

A/N: ive finally finished the first chapter of the family book! i'm going to write a few more chapters to get the storyline set and it'll be released :)

Paris

"God J, can you let me breathe for twenty minutes?" You giggled as Jack left open mouthed kisses on your neck.

"Tapping out already hm?" He teased as he left kisses all over your face. The morning after your wedding, you and Jack immediately flew off to Paris.

Despite the 8 hour flight, as soon as you had gotten in your hotel room, Jack couldn't keep his hands off you. Therefore, you had been in bed with him for the past 12 hours, taking little naps whenever he could control himself, which wasn't long.

"If that's what you want to call exhaustion, then sure," you sighed as you felt his teeth sink into your neck slightly, before his tongue ran over the mark his teeth left behind. Jack paused and pulled away from your neck to look at you.

"Are you really exhausted?" He asked, and you could tell he was really concerned. You reached up and caressed his cheek with your palm.

"A little. I mean, we've been at this for hours baby. You gotta give me a little time to calm down," you giggle.

"I'm sorry baby. It's just something about knowing you're my wife..." he trails off as he leans down giving you a passionate kiss. His tongue traces the shape of your lips, something that he knows turns you on to no end. "I fucking love it," He finishes.

Smiling widely, you thread your fingers into the hair at the nape of his neck and pull him down to you. Kissing him feverishly, you wrap your legs tight around his waist.

"I'm guessing that means forget the break?" He mumbles, smirking against your lips.

It definitely meant forget the break.