suprise

Your phone ringing interrupted the show you were currently watching, so you stood up off from the couch and walked towards the table to pick up your phone, a smile soon took over your face when you looked at the caller ID.

"Miss me with that corny shit?" The person on the other line asked.

"We've not spoke all day and this is what you have to say, J?" you chuckled, not able to control your happiness at that moment of time.

His eyes crinkled at the edges and the corners of his lips turned upwards when he heard your voice.

Not being able to talk to you for so long because of how busy he was always left him worried. He hated that he wasn't always there with you. He just wanted to lie in bed with his girl and watch 'your boring reality tv' as he would say, even though he would always end up way more into it then you.

"I actually had a surprise for you," Jack said. It was as if you could already see the teasing grin on his face even if you couldn't literally.

"Look outside your window, mamas."

Without a second thought, you rushed towards the window and looked down. And there he was. Wearing a pair of fitted black jeans, and a black hoodie that hugged his figure perfectly, his curly hair poking out from the hood, and that beautiful fucking smile on his face as he looked back up at you.

"Are you going to let me in, or do i have to climb up your window like the prince from Rapunzel?"