yoga

Yoga definitely had it's advantages, and Jack definitely wasn't complaining either, to wake up to the sight of you typing your hair into a tight bun whilst waltzing round the bedroom in a sports bra and yoga pants was one he would most certainly get used to. your curves accentuated by the tight fitting material, the mound of you ass calling for him to lean over and give it a harsh slap just like he had last night, his naked body a slight distraction to your morning routine as he flipped back the covers and made grabby hands at you trying to get you back into bed, not having a problem with peeling that outfit off you, but his pleas go unnoticed, a quick shake to your head as you took a sip of your water, "i'm gonna do my yoga" you tell him, leaning down to peck his lips, not allowing him to deepen the kiss despite his best efforts.

Your body perfectly decorated with drips of sweat, chest rising and falling as you tried to keep a steady breathing pattern, so it was no shock when he quickly slipped on a pair of grey joggers and followed you down the stairs, licking his lips in excitement, knowing it's been way too long since he's admired you practice your yoga poses and stretches. he makes himself comfortable on one of the chairs in the kitchen, smirking as he notices your eyes flicker to the slight morning wood he was supporting, the details of his cock prominent through the thin material of his bottoms, your blush deepening as he catches your eye and shoots you a quick wink. but his eyeline wasn't exactly innocent either, stuck on your ass as you bent over to touch your toes, picturing the way he'd so effortlessly slip his cock between the folds of your pussy, switching to your overflowing boobs when you got onto all fours- a sight he was very familiar with- one of his favorite positions as you already knew, the arch of your back wasn't quite as curved as it was last night, but he was certain with the help of his hands on your spine forcing your face into the floor whilst he pounded his cock into you. He was rock solid, he was thinking with his other head and it was very obvious, his cock throbbed once more as he watched you lower yourself into the splits, eyes widening at the sight of you, wondering why the hell he hadn't explored this side of you yet. "Wow, i didn't realize you were that...flexible" he moans out, your head turning and looking at him with a prideful glare, "we should really explore that more" he winks once more, your cocky guard now completely burnt down by his statement, pussy throbbing at the simple thought of your newest exploration.