jealous

"Jack! Seriously you need to calm down," you were getting annoyed now, raising your voice at your boyfriend, who was acting ridiculous claiming that the worker at the store was flirting with you.

"No Y/N I'm not gonna chill out, I don't think it was necessary for him to tell you how good you looked in that dress, that's my job as your boyfriend!" he emphasises the word boyfriend trying to prove his point.

He did have a point, at the time you only thought the shop assistant was being overly friendly, your mind not even thinking of the idea of him flirting with you when he told you you looked 'amazing' and a few other comments, what could've been passed off as friendly, in the clothes you were trying on.

"He was just being nice, if it meant anything to me then i'd still be in the store right now, but i'm not, i'm with you," you raised your eyebrows at him, letting him know you had no intentions other then to spend the rest of your life with him.

"Why didn't you tell him i was your boyfriend then, bet you enjoyed the attention, like fucking always." that stung, the unnecessary harsh comment made your face drop and tears well up in your eyes. He knows you only had eyes for him.

"Really Jack? You're just being petty now, grow the fuck up!" You turned your back away from him and marched up the stairs, shutting yourself away in your shared bedroom.

"Mamas," You were woken up by Jack's soft voice a few hours later, not even realising you had fallen asleep. "I'm sorry i was just jealous, i know you weren't paying attention to that guy, i just got insecure," You didn't reply with words, instead pulled the covers of the bed back and gestured for him to lay next to you, as he settled next to you you wrapped your arms around him stroking the back of his head. "I love you Jack and only you, you're stuck with me whether you like it or not," You say sharing a passionate kiss the small argument was forgetten about as you both drifted off.