touch

Jack's noted a habit of yours. You somehow always find yourself placing your hands up his shirt, whether it was him just standing around the kitchen, in the studio or in public where you're waiting around in a long queue.

He's only noticed lately, though he doesn't question your actions. Maybe you found warmth, or comfort. He didn't exactly know but it was more enough to make you happy.

Hand in hand, you two walk down the sandy beaches of Caicos together, Drake had invited him and of course Jack was going to bring you, along with the usual group. He pauses his movements, stepping in front of you. "What's up, Harlow? Penny for your thoughts?"

"You just.. look gorgeous tonight," He takes your hand and plants a kiss on your knuckles.

"You're sweet." You giggle, before yelping when he carries you over his shoulder.

"Jack, put me down!" You squirmed, his grip tightens on you.

"It's just water,"

"Okay, but I spent time on my makeup—" You squeal when he starts to splash water on you. "Jackman, I swear—" Mustering as much strength as you could, you managed to push yourself off Jack's back before wrapping your arms around his waist, your cheek leaning against his back.

Your hands slowly began to travel up his stomach, your soft touch making him shiver. You felt his body freeze. "You okay, my love?"

He starts to cough, surprised at the sudden action, "Uh, yeah. Just fine."

"I got you now," You laughed. "Though, I'm not as strong as you." He decides to let himself melt under your touch, your nails lightly scratching against his skin.

"Ma, I have a question."

You hummed. "Go ahead."

"You always, do this," He points to your hands. "I just find it cute."

"Oh," Your cheeks tinted pink, a little flustered. "I just, uh.."

"No no, it's adorable," He laughed. "No wonder why you do this in the morning and beg for oat milk in your latte."

You rolled your eyes, "It's.. It's just a habit, I guess."

"A sign of your love for me?"

"Whatever you say," You joked playfully as you close your eyes.

"You're cute."

You didn't really absorb the social media as much on holiday, seeing you and Jack needed time alone to relax. However, you were more than startled to open your phone that night to find all the articles and posts based on your loving action towards Jack, a picture clear of you and him standing on the beach during sunset and you're captured with your hands underneath his shirt.

'@jackfan1: this is the cutest thing i've seen.'

'@jackfan2: i don't know who i'm more jealous of... Y/N or Jack'

'@jackfan3: the fact this isn't the first picture of her doing it🥺 this is definitely her love language'

You had never thought of it before, but it was definitely a simple way of how you showed your affection to Jack.