afterglow

a tiny bit suggestive at the start? idk

You collapsed on to the mattress as you reached another blissful high. Your naked body convulsed and your walls spasmed around his member that was still inside of you. You slowly unwrapped your legs from his waist as he collapsed on top of you, one arm pressing into the pillow next to your head so he didn't put his complete body weight onto you. His breath coming in short puffs as you felt it on your neck.

You clung to Jack's body as one arm wrapped around your waist and the other under your thigh to lift you, switching your positions so that you were both on your side facing each other. He tucked the strands of hair that stuck to your sticky forehead behind your ears. "My pretty baby, always a good girl for me." He said, trying to calm you and your overworked body down.

He slowly pulled his length out from your throbbing walls, making you wince at the sting, kissing both of your closed eyes before slowly getting off the bed. you felt the dip in the bed disappear as you caught your breath, only for it reappear moments later.

You finally opened your eyes and saw Jack now wearing a pair of loosely tied grey sweatpants. He helped you slip on his shirt that was lying on the floor no more than 20 minutes ago. You took in a deep breath, basking in his scent that still lingered. "I love you," you said.

Jack smiled at you sweetly and laid his body down next to yours once again, covering the two of you with the duvet. He held his arm out, a clear sign for you to lay next to him, which you did. He hugged you tightly as you snuggled your head into the crook of his neck, his hand gliding against your back softly with his fingertips while his other hand played with your hair. "I love you too, mamas. So fuckin' much."He whispered, kissing your temple. His lips remained there for a while before pulling away and nuzzling your nose with his.

As a comforting silence fell Jack let his eyes wonder over your body, admiring the soft glow to your skin, the red painted over your cheeks and your hair a mess. All clear signs of what just happened no less then 15 minutes ago.

"Stop," you whined, smacking his chest. "Ow, what was that for?" He asked rubbing his chest. "Stop staring at me, I probably look a mess right now. I don't want you to see me like that." Your voice trailed off at the end, slowly unwinding your body from his to turn around. He could hear the insecurity in your voice, his heart breaking.

"Y/N, hey. Will you look at me?" Jack asked. His hands coming to your waist and pulled so you were back into the position you were before. He could see the pour on your face as you looked up at him, his hands coming to cup your face as his thumb stroked your cheek.

"Baby... My baby," he cooed, "You're so beautiful, especially like this." His words made you smile as you moved up the bed, Jack not wasting any time to change your position and get comfortable as he lay his head on your chest, his arms wrapped round you.

You ran your fingers through his hair, feeling the soft curls. You peered down at Jack's face seeing his eyes slowly close as sleep was over taking him, you closed your eyes too getting ready to join him in his sleep before you heard him speak.

"Love you, s'much. Gonna marry you one day," You smiled. Only he could make the afterglow so perfect.