sex life

"How is she not pregnant yet?" Druski asked, being dead serious.

"Because we know how to use a condom and she's on the pill."

What the fuck were they talking about? You pressed yourself further against the door to the living room, wanting to hear the rest of the conversation.

"Listen to me, I've had my share of partners, but I know how girls scream when you fuck 'em raw. And my bro, that's what you've been doin' for the past weeks. So don't come at me with that whole condom bullshit." Urban chimes in.

"Fine, but she is on the pill."

"If you keep fucking her as hard and as much as you do now, she'll end up pregnant. Seriously, Jack. Be careful. You can't afford knocking her up right now. Not with how busy you are."

I mean, right now, the average amount of times you've had sex a day was a lot and he really wouldn't have time to be a father nor you a mother. So maybe they had a point. Maybe you should be more careful, but it's hard when your lovers name was Jack Harlow.

"Yeah, but, she does this thing with her mouth and-"

He was interrupted as you walk into the room, with a loud over-exaggerated cough. Turning around and looking at you, eyebrows drawn together and arms crossed, he knew he was in trouble as Druski and Urban laugh.