i think i like you

A chuckle escaped your lips when you spotted an old picture of Jack and you while you were going through old photos. "Remember this?" you picked it up and passed it on to Jack who was sitting beside you.

A smile spread across his face, "How could I forget about that? That was when I asked you to be my prom date, and you rejected me in front of the whole school," he looks at you with his hand on his chest and a feigned hurt look on his face as he continued, "Only to come to my house later to say yes,"

"Oh c'mon! You know I freak out when I'm the center of attention!" You playfully nudged his arm and you both broke into fits of laughter.

"What about this one?" You tried your best not to laugh, but miserably failed when you saw the look on Jack's face when he looked at the photo.

"This was when you drunkenly confessed your feelings to Urban thinking it was me," You said in between your laughter.

"Hey! We don't talk about that anymore!" his cheeks flushed to the color of scarlet as he snatched the photo from your hands.

You cupped his face in your hands, put on a serious look on your face, and with your attempt at a manly voice, which was supposed to be Jack, you said, "I think I like you, Y/N."

Your serious expression dropping and in came your fits of laughter.

A dash of red spread throughout his cheeks as they burned from embarrassment. It was the sound of  your laughter that brought a smile to his face, no matter how embarrassing the story of you getting together was.

He felt like he was falling in love with you all over again.