nipple piercings

ive just tested positive for covid and it's already kicking my ass :( won't be as active unfortunately.

You had been thinking about getting your nipples pierced for a while. You found them appealing and attractive on both men and women and you kept entertaining the idea again even days after talking yourself out of them. The day Jack leaves for tour you decide to just bite the bullet on this one, so to speak.

A handful of hours later you were dealing with the tenderness and swelling of new piercings.
Healing over the following four months had been difficult. And like with all piercings, you never notice how much you hit, pull on, or brush over a spot on your body until you have a fresh one in that location. The loofah was your biggest enemy at the moment, the piercings would get caught in it every time you would wash yourself, as well as doors, or anything that was taller than you really. They healed over this time decently well, but you always managed to find some way to knock or tug on them, entirely by accident. Beauty is pain.

It was such a situation when Jack walked through the front door of the apartment after tour. You were running to greet him, irregular video calls and texts over the last four months wasn't enough. This is when you miscalculated a sharp turn into the hallway and smacked right into the wall. It hurt and you cupped your own breasts trying to sooth the ache. He tripped over himself to get his last shoe off and down to you; his concern for you dulling out the ache from what he was sure to become bruises on his knees.

"Y/N! Are you ok? You're not hurt are you? Do you need an ice pack?" He panicked seeing you holding yourself with tears in your eyes.

You explained what happened and he just stared at you dumbfounded. "So you are saying that while I was away you got your... nipples... pierced," it was a question, not a statement.

He was surprised but couldn't deny that the very notion was really hot. When you lifted up your tank top and sports bra enough to show him that you weren't joking around, he could almost feel the blood drain from his brain to his groin. Licking his plush lips he reached out to you, running a thumb over one. You shiver encouraged him and his lips soon followed.

"Beautiful and brilliant. What did I do to deserve you," He asks breaking away for air before giving your other nipple the same treatment as the first. The pain had faded into pleasure, however, your back would be feeling it later as the hardwood floor was unforgiving. You were just lucky Urban had decided to stop off at his friends first.